Default Summer/Honeymoon Vacation

Hi there-I wanted to see if there was anyone that visited this resort over the summer? My husband and I are thinking about vacationing here for a week or so between the months of late June-August 2011 for our postponed Honeymoon. We are looking for a "check out" of reality vacation with great places to eat, drink and people to meet. We would like a room that opens to the ocean, with the flexibility of not having to plan every day with reservations to have a great dinner.
    Does anyone have any recommendations?

You've come to the right place!
    We will be at CN 8/4 thru 8/9 and will celebrate our 17th anniv on 8/6
    Congrats!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

CSA!!! One of the things we love about our vacation at CSA is that we can check- out, slow down, and not worry about anything. Our biggest goal for the day is making it to breakfast. There are two places for dinner that dont require a reservation. Both are wonderful and a la carte, most nights. And there are two places that require reservation, but even for then you dont have to get up and go get in line to make them. You can just wander over to the lobby when they mood strikes.

Which resort are you referring to? All of the resorts would 'fit the bill'. Remember the further you get into the summer the deeper you get into the hurricane season. (July 1st - November 30th)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come