Thread: Foam Float

Default Foam Float

does anyone know if you can buy the couples Foam Floats with the logo on them. i checked the online store and didn't see them. i absolutely loved floating on them in the pool when i was at cti last year. planning a trip next year to csa and would love to buy 2 for my pool at home. the weather is starting to get warm here.

What a great idea. I would love to get a couple for our pool too.

Couples doesn't sell them, but you can get some nice ones at Frontgate.com or do a Google search for "foam pool floats" and lots of options come up.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I don't know if you can buy a pool float with the Couples logo on it, but Frontgate (www.frontgate.com) carries pool floats that are very similar, and they're offered in a variety of colors.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I don't think you can get your hands on one w/ Couples logo on it. But I am pretty sure the Couples floats are made by Texas Recreation. I think the exact model is the Luxe Sunsation model. Several online stores sell that model with a large palm tree emblem on it. Just search for it on your favorite search engine.

hi barry_lauren.

thank you for the info. i did go look at the texas recreation luxe sunsation pool float on amazon and it is $199. i really liked the float, but not for that price. i have seen others for less then 1/2 the price.