Thread: New to Couples

Default New to Couples

After spending our vacation at S for the last four years, we will be vacationing at Couples Sans Souci in September. I hope we will not be disappointed.

I can assure you, you won't be disappointed!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Oh, you will be so NOT DISAPPOINTED!! If you'd like, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you lots of info about Sans Souci, and also some pictures from our 3 trips there!
    (Karen&Paul)

You will not be dissapointed, you will be wondering why you went to the S resort for 4 years.

Once you experience Couples..in my opinion you will NEVER return to "S". We were Signature Guest Members of "S" with well over 100 nights at various "S" properties. We were introduced to CN in Feb'09...returned to CN May 'o9....again in Feb, and July '10.....CSS in Nov'10...returning to CN June '11.
    See the trend here....."C" trumps "S" in my opinion!!

I hope this helps!!! In my opinion you will not be dissapointed.

You will NOT be disappointed. CSS is fabulous and oh so romantic. They know how to take care of you and Couples is not based on a class system so everyone gets the same royal treatment.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We did the "S" resort a few times before finding Couples. You will NOT be disappointed. The "S" resort would be fine for any destination other than Jamaica. In Jamaica, Couples is the place to be. It is a cut above "S".

We've only visited CSS for a day through the Trading Places perk. It is literally breathtaking as you go through the lobby and see the grounds for the first time. We should have counted how many times we said, "Wow!" as we made our way through the resort and down to the beach. We probably would have lost count anyway. It is spectacular.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

You won't be disappointed!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I can't believe you would be disappointed but don't know what you expect. From what I have read and seen on line, S and Couples are very different, and Couples in a GOOD way. After staying at Couples, I would never, ever consider staying at an S resort. So if you go in expecting to be disappointed, which concerns me the way you wrote your thread, it is possible. But if you go in expecting paradise and have looked at the board and pictures, and it looks good, you should LOVE it. The pictures are a very good representation of what you see at the resort. Have fun.

I don't possibly see how you would be

Please post your experience when you get back from CSS. I'm going to guess it will be a very positive review and you too will be hooked on Couples.

Thanks, everyone! It's great to know Couples has faithful fans. We've reserved the One Bedroom Ocean Suite. Can anyone give me their view on the accommodations? I'd also like to know about the activities. We are a fun loving couple and are always up for group activities and parties.

We will, rjammin!

Here's some great info.....
    http://couples.com/sans-souci/index.php

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Hi,
    We visited S and we thought it was great. However, we returned from CSS this week. The service was outstanding. They have the best staff I have ever experienced. They are very organized and thought of every detail when checking in and out. They have it all together. The food service was fast but , at S , we waited 20-25 minutes between courses.