Default CSA - Beachfront Suite or Beachfront Verandah Suite

So we're 99(.99999)% sure we're picking CSA for our next trip but we're struggling to decide whether to select a Beachfront Suite or Beachfront Verandah Suite. Given the cost is the same can someone offer their advice on one or the other? Thanks for any comments you can offer.

If you want/need a TV, get a BFVS. They are our favorite.

I prefer the Beachfront Suite in the original section personally. The corners are the best rooms in the resort.

We've stayed in both. Our first two years we were in a 3rd floor BFVS. One time in a middle room. One time in a corner room. Great view, but several steps to the 3rd floor.

The next two years we were in 2nd floor BFS. Great location. Right in the middle of the resort. 2nd floor rooms have a view obstructed, partially, by palm trees.

We then stayed in 1st floor Atrium rooms the last several years. We now prefer the 1st floor.

Our trip in March 2012 we are back to the BFS and hopefully a 1st floor room. If money was no object this is the room that I would always have. Great view. Walk right out to the beach. My wife always thought that she needed a TV. We have found that we are so tired that we usually just go straight to sleep.

If I could afford it, I would do the beachfront suite. We have tried the bfvs and they are great but the bfs seem even more romantic. We hope to try one someday.

I will say that we just got back and had a BFVS and neverused the tv at all lol but the view is amazing. I loved waking up to it every morning

we got the BFVS and were literally right on the beach, the verandah offers a tv and it is nice to have when your worn out from all the fun!

Thanks for everyone's helpful comments (and please don't stop if you have more to offer). We were just at CSS and between the 3rd floor room and the other steps throughout the resort we were certainly feeling the burn (not a bad thing! lol). We also used our TV very little so seems if we could request a 1st floor BFS then that might provide just the perfect beach experience for us! We definitely like the idea of rolling out of the room right to the beach. Haven't booked it yet but we should be there March 31 - April 7 2012. (One thing I know for sure is it took us just one trip to know we wanted to be back at Couples!)

bfs!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We have reserved a BFS for our November trip. How many corner units are there? I'll try to not get my hopes up too much.... just wondering what the odds are!

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    We have reserved a BFS for our November trip. How many corner units are there? I'll try to not get my hopes up too much.... just wondering what the odds are!
    The BFVS are three floors, with four rooms on each floor. So six of the twelve in each buildings are corner rooms.

The BFS are two floors. Some are four rooms (two down and two up) and some are three rooms (one down and two up). All would be considered "corner rooms".

Default BFVS 3rd Floor

Below are a couple of views from a BFVS corner room.
    Attached Images Attached Images