Default Utterly Useless....

Yup. That's me.

We're leaving in 36 hours. And I am totally, utterly and completely useless..... Somehow, I'll get there. <sigh>
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

I always say 3 days before dont make me work hard at work, or make any real decisions because I have nothing but CSA on my brain lol.. Its true you are useless untill you leave. Have a blast post your visit when you get back.

I am leaving Friday morning, sitting here at my desk at work, I should be working but I am typing to you on this message board lol..Needless to say...I am sooooo feeling you!!

I know that feeling! Mine won't be until November though. Have a great time!

LOL. I am not leaving for another 5 months and I am on here all the time. I have already started to become useless. Me and my fiance think about our trip allll the time. Sing Bob Marley songs, say "mon" at the end of every sentence, and look at photos and this message board. Ahhh, I can't wait!

CTI: 10/9/2011 - 10/15/2011

We leave in the morning, 10 days at CN

I'm leaving the 21st and can't do anything. Hopefully this mississippi river flooding won't ruin my house while I'm gone!
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Vee and Redsoxnation - I'm leaving Sat morning! Holla at me when you see me! I'm a 26 yr old white male with a big dove tattoo on my back and a cross on my right shoulder! See you there!! And yes, I'm useless too right now!

I know the feeling! We're leaving in 4 days for CN! Im freaking out because my boss, who covers my job while on vaca, had to have emergency surgery to have her apendix removed!! Thank goodnes she will be back Monday. No way was I going to cancel our first ever trip to Jamaica! Why do you always have to work twice as hard before your vaca and when you get back! I guess it will make our time on the beach a little bit sweeter! Have a great time!

If we're reading this, chances are we're totally useless at least during the time we're reading this MB!!

Enjoy your trip!!

Well, it's almost here.... Suitcases are packed, and I am ready to go!! Off to bed to catch a few hours of much needed sleep, and then off to the airport. Next post is LIVE FROM CSA!!

AmericanLambu -- If you see us, say hi!! You can't miss us! Doug is 6'7" and looks like a cross between Lyle Lovett. I am tall-ish with red hair. Look for us on the beach.

V
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

We're leaving for CSS on the 21st and I'm already useless! I don't know how I'll make it through the next 9 days!

Wow, do I know the feeling, I'm even more than useless---just found out my contract will not be renewed, so I am out of a job come June 30th, so here I sit, not even into to working just reading the message board and waiting till May 21st to see CSA. Soon come.

I can relate except maybe I must have the bug really bad. I'm two weeks out today and I have nothing else on my mind!!! Going to Jamaica for the first time and staying at CN!

I'm a first timer at CSA and having survived making payroll today I just realized that I am going to be there in 2 short weeks! I've read these threads before and they didn't really get to me. Now I AM that guy!

I don't think anything is gonna get to me now 'cause I will just smile and listen (kinda) while counting the days. I'll even be gone by the time the next payroll comes around! How sweet is that?!!

Oops, my mistake. From the title of this thread I thought it was something about my soon-to-be former brother-in-law.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

LOL Pamela - that's funny!! Here I am at work, in a meeting, reading the message board. Nate & I leave on Friday and all I can think of is CTI!!!! We are so excited. I've been to Jamaica once, but Nate has never even been to an all-inclusive resort - can you imagine what he's in store for? Couples TI as a starter?? How exciting!!

Wow everyone is going so soon, please enjoy the trip for me...

We leave the 28th. I've been OBSESSING for months.

We leave Saturday.......... So, what am I doing, reading the message board, getting my mind straight for relaxing.

21 days to go for us until we return to CSA ( june 8-16)... family and friends are ready to kill me beacuse it is all I can talk about.