Default All nude section at CN

How big and private is the All nude section at CN? Is it safe?

Is it safe from what?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
    Is it safe from what?

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

If you look at the picture of CN from the air that is on this site, you will see a 'u' shaped hedge on the right-hand side of the beach. This is the AN beach. From the air it doesn't look huge, but it is plenty big enough.

As in safe, I'm not sure what you are asking. It is just as safe as the textile beach. There is a guard that sits between the AN beach and the resort next door. (Used to be GL, but I can't remember the new name.)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Big enough to not be sunbathing on top of one another (lots of room) and secluded from the rest of the textile beach and resort by hedges. Not sure how it would not be safe. Couples enjoy the AN beach together with security nearby as the CN checkpoint on the south end of the resort is right there. Nobody accidentally ends up or wanders onto the AN beach. Enjoy your visit!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsfit View Post
    How big and private is the All nude section at CN? Is it safe?
    Last time I was there, I didn't notice any gangs or bad neighborhoods on the AN beach. And there's no way for anyone to carry a concealed weapon. But seriously, because of less traffic flow, it is probably safer than a clothed beach in most respects.

It is definitely not a big section of the beach and you will be seen by others, but there are usually areas where you can be by yourselves, relatively speaking.
    Last edited by jamaican_junkie; May 15th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
    Is it safe from what?
    LOL good answer!!!

Thanks everyone!~! LOL read my is it safe again! funny , not sure what I even meant by that, I think I was referring to the whole area in general!!

jamaican_junkie wrote: And there's no way that anyone to carry a concealed weapon

TOO funny!

LOL !!!! Tushe'
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post

Might check out my "1st Timer Feedback" thread. Its got a few pics of the AN area so you can see the size of it and how its set up. I forgot to get a pic of the hot tub area. Well, I have one but we happen to be in it ... LOL.

The CN AN beach is real safe in Nov thanks to sheriff Mike. I've seen him do full body scans to make sure nothing illegal gets onto the beach!