Hybrid View

Default Timair from Montego to Negril

My wife and I are going to CN in just 10 short days. Has anyone used Timair to fly from Montego Bay to Negril? Is it worth the $400 price for the round trip? How do you get from the Negril airport to CN?

We went to CN for the first time this last April. TimAir is well worth it. The view flying to the resort is great, not to mention you get to stay 2 hours longer when you have to leave, verses those that take the shuttle. Our next trip we are taking the shuttle to the CN and flying back. Just to see what the shuttle experience is.

There will be a TimAir rep right in the main lobby area of the airport. Go Check in at the Couples lounge so they know that you have arrived and can expect you arriving at the resort via TimAir. The lounge folks can direct you to the TimAir rep. The rep will get transportation for you to the plane...you will need to tip the driver. When you land, there will be several folks wanting to drive you to CN...its 2 blocks....We tipped $5.....have a great time!!!!!

we have done Tim Air 2x- it is great to see the isalnd from 1000 feet and you do get there quicker but for us 400 would be a deal breaker. We paid 230ish in 07- we treated it like an excursion
    Dave & Beth Hay

We took the shuttle one way once just to see what it is like and have taken TimAir the rest of the time. We are going back this year for our 7th time. And we have already booked TimAir. It is well worth the time saved. Plus most of the pilots tell you things about the island and make the flight fun.

Quote Originally Posted by fourmurray View Post
    My wife and I are going to CN in just 10 short days. Has anyone used Timair to fly from Montego Bay to Negril? Is it worth the $400 price for the round trip? How do you get from the Negril airport to CN?
    When you get to Negril they have a few cars next to where you land.They ask you which resort you are going to CN is not even two minutes away.

Thanks for the advice. I have booked a reservation but have not told my wife. She is going to be thoroughly suprised. Can't wait for the fun, sun, rim and reggae!!!