Default What exactly is included in for water sports at CN

Would like to know what exactly is included for the water sports at CN, we are interested in the booze cruise, cave swim on catamaran, snorkeling, diving, Rick's cafe visit? thanks!

Have you read through the inclusions on the website for CN? They are listed very clearly.

Same for other question you asked about included food.

All of this info is on the website.

maybe she just wanted a little insider info It is always nice to have that reassurance. This is especially true for Newbies. I wouldnt /didn't believe it until I experienced it Unfortunately I can't help with CN just yet...key word yet!

CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011

Thank you rsmith2078 ...that was a very nice answer and you are right...but I did find out my questions from a very helpful souce!!! on the trip advisor!!! thank you!

thank you

Let's see if memory serves me correctly from last year:

Watersports
    Snorkeling
    SCUBA (if certified, if not you can get resort certified and include 1 dive)
    Water skiinig
    Hobie Cat sailboats
    Canoes
    Water bikes
    Glass Bottom Boat
    Catamaran

Rick's Cafe
    I believe there is an included shuttle excursion however food and drinks at rick's are not included.

I know sometimes it's hard to believe that all-inclusinve is really all inclusive. Our first trip I showed up expecting to hae to pay through the nose for the "incedentals" - like I expected to have to rent a snorkle and mask, while the boat trip to go out would have been free. I expected to have to pay for premium alcohol. I expected everyone to have their hands out for a tip - yes even AFTER reading the "no tipping" policy.

I was floored to get there and find out I was 100% WRONG!!! Everything seems to be included (except spa services) - no one puts their hand out for a tip, no one ever says "oh it's $12 for Grey Goose - Smirnoff is the free one"

With Couples - All-Inclusinve truely means All-Inclusive - which is why we're about to make our 5th trip.

kayaks, water skiing and wakeboarding, glass bottom boat, hobie cats, everything you posted. probably more, take a look at the inclusions on the website for CN.

I am not long back from CN, based on what you listed as interests, you'll have a great time. Desmond at watersports was great in providing a short but effective waterski lesson. I had tried waterskiing at home in the past and was not successful. After the lesson, I was able to get up right away. Unfortunately, after the 2nd day, the waterski boat was out of commission for the rest of the trip.

Snorkelling is twice per day and sign up is required the day before. Sign up usually fills up but people often cancel so it shouldn't be hard to get out. We also did the night snorkel which was quite an experience and is an additional cost of $35.

We also took part on the Catamaran cruise, which requires sign up and often fills to capacity. It goes out 4 times per week and you can sign up as often as you like. Definitely take this trip but don't spill any rum punch...I was forced to take a shot of some potent rum with 63% alcohol!

I don't recall seeing any waterbikes but there were kayaks, windsurfing boards, mini-catamarans and also surfboards that people stood on and paddled with a long oar (I thought that looked amusing).

I swear they used to have an actual list but I don't see it anymore. I was looking at this the other day and it just says "watersports and scuba" but doesn't list the watersports. I thought that part used to be clickable and it would take you to the list. That page also talked about which parts of scuba diving are included and which aren't.

It's at the bottom of the activities schedule.
    http://couples.com/negril/activities-schedule.pdf

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Great info here. At the end of the thread, there is a pic of what is offered.
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...t=water+sports

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Thank you very much! wow 5th trip!! at CN? (to beer_suds)

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsfit View Post
    Thank you very much! wow 5th trip!! at CN? (to beer_suds)
    5th trip to Couples. We've been to CTI twice (once before and once after the renovation), and to CN twice once for our honeymoon 11 years ago and again last year for a vowl renewal. This year we're trying Swept Away.

The water sports are a huge part of our vacation, as I love to snorkle & scuba, wife loves t water ski, and who doesn't love the Cat Cruise?!?!

Lynnsfit
    Welcome to the forum and don't hesitate to ask any questions that you may have. We did the same thing for our first trip and there are plenty of very passionate people ready to provide the answers you seek... us included.
    C&B

We've been to CSA 4 times; the Catamaran cruise is certainly fun and the cave swim is a part of that. As avid scuba divers (we did 17 dives this last trip - 2 weeks ago), we can't say enough about the dive staff and the reefs are beautiful!
    An evening side trip to Ricks is worth the experience (the food is a little pricey) but it's fun to watch the cliff divers! Have fun!!!
    davenjenn