Default Single Digit Dance and Questions!

So we're leaving for our vacation at CSS in 9 days and I'm honestly a little nervous. We've been planning this trip for over a year now, we're getting married on the 24th. So, I've a done the pre-check in and gave my flight information there. Is there anything else I need to do in order for us to have transportation from the airport to the resort?

I know I shouldn't be nervous but I keep thinking I'm forgetting something. I've read all the messages around the forums, I've checked and rechecked all our flight information, our passports are up to date. But I just can't kick the feeling.

So ready to be on the beach relaxing!

Just make sure you have a copy of your info with you on plane when you fill out customs stuff and HAVE TWO pens they have no pens on the plane. Make sure you have 1 and 5's ready, 20's spend but they usually dont have change. Have fun relax. We have 16 days, so ready to go back.

12 days for me... I will see you all there! I am going to stalk this thread for info. Do I need to do a pre-check in?
    Lizzie

for sure have 2 pens both ways, your flight info and your passport ready for customs papers on flight. when we came back the flight did not have any pens just the papers. We just got back three days ago from css and loved every moment of it. things to think about book your tours and watersports and reserved dining early. It was the best experience ever, if you guys are iffy about ssb just do it and pick someone to talk and you'll find it really is a great experience. If you are getting married there it is very worry free. Carla and Tanya are so wonderful and helped me so much to relax about things and if you are getting your hair Judy is a dream with hair and massage were Simone and Jackie hands like goddesses, our wedding pics were Jerome he is funny and just makes it easy to take the pics and have look wonderful. Let me know if there is anything else I can throw your way!!!

After you clear customs, pick up your bags, and then find the Couples Lounge, you will be worry free, or as is said in Jamaican, IRIE ! Once at the Couples lounge, you can use the restroom, and have a Red Stipe or two, Couples handles the complimentary transportation to the resort. We always grab a beer, and, or, a water for the ride to paradise ! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, you choose the perfect place for romance.
    Last edited by Sueboo; May 13th, 2011 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie218 View Post
    12 days for me... I will see you all there! I am going to stalk this thread for info. Do I need to do a pre-check in?
    You only need to pre-check in if you are a repeat guest. It is used for the repeat guest to let the resort know what gift they would like.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by tdleitch View Post
    So we're leaving for our vacation at CSS in 9 days and I'm honestly a little nervous. We've been planning this trip for over a year now, we're getting married on the 24th. So, I've a done the pre-check in and gave my flight information there. Is there anything else I need to do in order for us to have transportation from the airport to the resort?

I know I shouldn't be nervous but I keep thinking I'm forgetting something. I've read all the messages around the forums, I've checked and rechecked all our flight information, our passports are up to date. But I just can't kick the feeling.

So ready to be on the beach relaxing!
    There is nothing further that you need to do for transportation. Just relax and be prepared for the BEST vacation EVER!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Lizzie, I hope you are a romance rewards member so when you do the pre-check in, you get to choose your reward. Also, I think it helps Couples keep track of your nights so you can earn more rewards with more visits.
    I believe you tell them your flight arrival too so they can plan for the transportation to the resort. Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJZINGER View Post
    for sure have 2 pens both ways, your flight info and your passport ready for customs papers on flight. when we came back the flight did not have any pens just the papers. We just got back three days ago from css and loved every moment of it. things to think about book your tours and watersports and reserved dining early. It was the best experience ever, if you guys are iffy about ssb just do it and pick someone to talk and you'll find it really is a great experience. If you are getting married there it is very worry free. Carla and Tanya are so wonderful and helped me so much to relax about things and if you are getting your hair Judy is a dream with hair and massage were Simone and Jackie hands like goddesses, our wedding pics were Jerome he is funny and just makes it easy to take the pics and have look wonderful. Let me know if there is anything else I can throw your way!!!
    Wow, thanks so much for the info! We are getting married there and using their resort photographer. I'd love to see your pics from the wedding/photo shoot, if you have the on the web somewhere. I'm getting my hair and make-up done that morning before the wedding so that puts me at ease that she did well for you too!

Thanks so much for the info and for putting my mind at ease, this message board is awesome!