Default Pics of the improvements at SSB?

Can anyone direct me to pictures of the facilities (pool, hot tub, bar, beach, etc...) at SSB since the recent changes to the pool and the addition of the new hot tub, etc.... The website and all the pics I can find seem to be out of date (still showing the rock waterfall/grotto in the pool). Where can I see the final results?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    Can anyone direct me to pictures of the facilities (pool, hot tub, bar, beach, etc...) at SSB since the recent changes to the pool and the addition of the new hot tub, etc.... The website and all the pics I can find seem to be out of date (still showing the rock waterfall/grotto in the pool). Where can I see the final results?
    Thanks!
    Here is a link to our pictures, taken early November, of the new and improved SSB!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...2AaOGTdw4ctWxZ
    (Karen&Paul)

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkanglesandprettyfreaks.com

Thanks for sharing! We were there 10 years ago and loved it. Gave CN a try 5 years ago (it was also awesome) and are returning to SSB for our 30th! Can't wait!
    Teresa

Thanks! I also found the finished pics in the other thread. Thanks very much!

The overhaul looks to have been very nicely done. We'll miss the grotto a bit but the hot tub looks like a major improvement.

We are there the last 10 days of March...trading multiple layers of clothes for no layers. It's been a tough winter, 10 days at SSB is just what we need.
    Last edited by Nautical4life; February 8th, 2014 at 09:28 AM.

I wonder why management has not updated any of the pictures of SSB and the facilities there on the website? You folks have been nice enough to put up a few pictures so I could get a glimpse of what has been done there, but I would have thought Couples would be a bit more proud of it and change out some of those old tired pictures on the website. Makes no sense really. A friend of mine told me yesterday that he and his wife decided against CSS because they didn't like the look of the pool, the concrete surface around the pool, the old rock grotto, and the old hot tub. I was able to direct them to some of the pictures here, but they had already booked another resort. Not everyone knows there have been upgrades there because they don't frequent the discussions, but just just the other parts of the website.

We will mention this to the social media coordinator when we see her tomorrow at CSS and maybe she can get the pictures updated.
    (Karen&Paul)