Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

More paint the better. I do lingerie as well, corsets, stockings etc.

Anybody up for body painting Nov 23-28?

Could you let everyone know where does a person get body paint?? I leave in three weeks and I just wanted to get prepared for the wonderful time coming.

When we were at CSS on October 2nd, the entertainment staff came to Sunset Beach to do body painting. They supplied the paints and the brushes. Only 2 couples partcipated but it was great fun.

If that is true maybe we don't have to bring our own if they supply it just one less thing to bring?

Quote Originally Posted by cosmet View Post
    If that is true maybe we don't have to bring our own if they supply it just one less thing to bring?
    ssb beach "rock painting" --> body painting css will have the paint

thanks for the info. I will keep my suitcase for other things but looking forward to a outfit to be worn which is painted. see you all soon.

sounds fun

How much fun! I can't wait for December !

Quote Originally Posted by Baredi View Post
    When we were at CSS on October 2nd, the entertainment staff came to Sunset Beach to do body painting. They supplied the paints and the brushes. Only 2 couples partcipated but it was great fun.
    Oh I hope they have that while we're there. I would love to use the wife as my canvas, and vice versa!
    Greg & Irene

Hi Everyone! Our first trip to CSS and SSB was in 2010 and the Entertainment staff provided a body painter. Since that first trip, I haven't seen any body painters. The person that they had in 2010 was AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi Everyone! Our first trip to CSS and SSB was in 2010 and the Entertainment staff provided a body painter. Since that first trip, I haven't seen any body painters. The person that they had in 2010 was AMAZING!!!
    Was he a finger painter?

We will arrive Dec 7th and I will be staying at a Holiday Inn Express on the 6th, so just call me Picasso !!!!
    Darren and Leesa
    CN - Dec. 2004
    CSS - Dec. 2009, Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

If there is not any paint available at resort..can u purchase it somewhere in ocha or general area???maybe the resort could put some in gift shop

Does this still go on ?

It wasn't going on while we were there in Dec....very disappointing

I think you'll need to bring your own. I brought mine, but I didn't have enough to share, so we never ended up doing it this year.

we weren't planning on checking any bags,so not sure we could go through tsa checks with it..it would be great if we could buy it at gift shop or locally..we done it before and had a blast.especially when a lot get involved

We were there in '08 and '09 and did body painting - and rock painting. We placed the rocks we painted in a "rock garden" by the trees near the restroom - I think they were lost in the hurricane a few years ago. The body painting was a blast - but was just our own amateur stuff - nothing professional. We didn't doan y body or rock painting in Aug '13 when we went though.

Hi All
    I idea of being painted by my husband (Bob) as well as painting him is very exciting to us. I just don't want any paint on me durning the day to ruin my even tan lines but I think it would be great fun at cocktail hour.
    Will be home March 6 -13
    Any one want to bring paint and a have fun cocktail party with us?
    Does anyone know anything about glow in the dark body paint?
    Note to Rsafko From Bob
    "Now your talking"

Here's what our body painting looked like in 2009.

Name:  SDC11199.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  299.4 KB

Hey Michael
    Great artwork!
    Was that a professional or a guest?
    You guys must of had great fun that day.
    Did they paint the family jewels?
    Since I am jealous and worried they won't be body painting when I'm there, I decided to listen to CrazyKeith and buy paint to bring, went online and found Glow in the Dark body paint so I bought a 6 pack of assorted colors. Hopefully others will join in and we'll make a party of it. Sunday night @ Sunset. Bring your own paint.
    Love Ya !
    Sara Sunset

Sara Sunshine, No professional - my wife painted that!! And yes, we had a ton of fun! That's the only parts that got painted though!

Last time we were at CN on St. Patty's Day, I brought some green paint to the AN side and did some painting on my girlfriend. Some of the other ladies out there saw me and asked if I would paint something on them, so I begrudgingly obliged with some shamrocks. Once people see it happen, it becomes contagious!

I'm wondering if couples would comp me some free nights if I volunteered to be the annual official St. Patty's Day painter.

lets get some paintin goin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast