Default June 26-July3 WHO ELSE???

Fly in 6-26-11. Second trip to cn

We'll be there soaking up the sun! June can't come soon enough.

Hi,

My Girlfriend Paula, and myself will be there on June 25-July 2. This is out first trip to CN. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Hi,
    Me and wife also there 26th to the 3rd! 25th anniv on 30th! 1st timers! cant wait.. see you there maybe even in airport lounge..lol..

We will be flying in on the 28th-3d! can't wait!

My wife and I will be there on june 14. can't wait for our honeymoon

We should be in M Bay by 1000. We fly out of CLT at 755 am. It will be out 7th anniv.

Hi All,
    We'll be there 30th to the 9th after spending a few days at CSA first.
    See everyone soon.

Peace
    Kevin and Becky

It's getting close. Has anyone else had the urge for rum all of a sudden? If so, just tell the boss that your going to Jamaica in a few weeks and they'll understand.

On a seroius note. For repeaters, please explain how we find the Couples bus when we arrive at the airport in Montego Bay for the ride to the resort. If there is a GIANT sign or something, this might be a not so serious question.

Thanks! And seriously, don't wear your flip flops to work the week before. People get jealous.

Hi June11,

Just collect your bags from baggage reclaim, then go through customs (some small desks right opposite reclaim). Then follow round to the left where it opens up to an area with receptions for most of the major hotel chains. Couples reception is round in the top left corner as you enter that area.
    Check in there and they will mark your bags and sort out the transport.
    Remember a dollar a bag for the red caps who will take your bags to the bus.
    See you there

June2011

This is our second trip to CN. When you get your bags there will be a sign and people with name cards on for Couples that will take you to the Lounge and offer you drinks. Then will load you on the bus for the trip! You will have NO trouble fiding the Lounge!!