Thread: Sirjimbo

Default Sirjimbo

Hi Sirjimbo,
    I saw your thread on looking for racquetball players. I was wondering if you were also a handball player? I am a class A handball player and would give you a good racquetball game. We will be there at CSA November 7-15th.
    Mike

May 12th, 2011 10:02 AM #1 Redsoxnation
    View Profile View Forum Posts
    Senior Member Join Date:Jun 2009
    Hi Sirjimbo,
    I saw your thread on looking for racquetball players. I was wondering if you were also a handball player? I am a class A handball player and would give you a good racquetball game. We will be there at CSA November 7-15th.
    Mike

haven't played handball so I wouldn't give you much of a game there. Wished you were RB player, maybe see ya there.

I will be at the courts early each morning and will sign up for a game if you want to plat RB.

Redsoxnation, are you still planning to show up in November? I will be ther 11/11/11 - 11/18/11

Sirjimbo,
    Absolutely will be there. We arrive on November 7 leaving the 15th. I will leave you a message at the court. I would love to have a game or two with you.
    Mike

Default Redsox, are you on property? I will be at the courts today at 3:00 PM 11-12 rm 2101

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxnation View Post
    Hi Sirjimbo,
    Mike
    Redsox, are you on property? I will be at the courts today at 3:00 PM 11-12 rm 2101