Thread: Our CTI video

Default Our CTI video

I made a little video of some CTI scenery and moments from our recent trip! Enjoy!
    http://youtu.be/ZSHr-_sHBC8

Thanks for the memories. Great video and excellent choice of music. Now I'm home sick.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Awesome video but now I'm homesick
    Thanks for posting!

Great video! Thank you for the mini-vacation. Although, you made me miss CTI more than I already do. Only 386 more days...

Wow...very nice...thanks for sharing!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

fantastic video,found myself and my work mates signing along to the tunes you put on,

Thanks for sharing a great video...so excited!!! Will be arriving in 2 weeks !!!

Great video and thanks so much for sharing! We will be there 12/02/12 and I'm ready to start packing right this minute!! Looks so wonderful!!

monurse.....Thank you for taking me "home" again.
    Last edited by Bostonwalt; May 16th, 2011 at 10:33 PM.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

GREAT video!!!! Can't wait to go back "home" for the 4th time this September. Bringing our friends(newbies) with us this time. I will make sure they see your video. THANKS

Well done! I felt like I was actually there. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Thank you for sharing. We will be "back home" to Tower Isle in 3-1/2 months! =)

Great video - How I miss CTI can't wait to be 'home' for Christmas- December 2012 soon come!!!

Mad about tennis

Excellent video! Thanks so much for sharing with us! 102 days left before we're back home again!

46 days until Paradise.
    Vicky

That was an awesome video. My wife and I will be returning for our 13 visit to CTI in 20 days but we never get tired of seeing our home away from home,

Sorry to be sort of negative...but does the beach feel as small as it looks in the video?

Well we have also been to CN and the beach is smaller at CTI. However, we are not beach people and spend our time at the pool so i can't really comment on how small the beach "feels" really.