Default CTI Trip May 22-29

My wife and I will be taking our first trip to CTI arriving May 22. Just wanted to find out if anyone else will be there those dates?

We will be arriving the 27th Look me up on FB Kia Parsons Itzen!

Me and my fiance will be there for our Honeymoon the 21-27. Its going to be our first time at CTI. We are very excited and cant wait to be there. Looking forward to meeting new people.

WE ARRIVE mAY 25 AND STAY FOR 7 DAYS. wE CAN NOT WAIT

Kim, My wife and I will be there the 29th. So we will have a few overlap days. We live in southwest Ky now but my wife is originally from Memphis and I am origially from central ms. Check out my profile and look me up on facebook. Hopefully we can get together while we are there. I promise I wont tell any of my family that I assocated with someone from TSUN. LOL Yea, I am a STATE FAN. HAIL STATE!!

We arrive May 27th and stay for 7 days - glad to know there are others going - we were worried it was a little late in the season, but definitely looking forward to it!

My fiancée and I will be there for our Honeymoon the 21-28. Its going to be our first time at CTI and Jamaica for that fact. We are excited to relax have some drinks and meet new people.

Quote Originally Posted by helv7 View Post
    My fiancée and I will be there for our Honeymoon the 21-28. Its going to be our first time at CTI and Jamaica for that fact. We are excited to relax have some drinks and meet new people.
    My fiance and I will there also for our honeymoon the 20-27. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a few drinks. Feel free to add me on FB.
    http://www.facebook.com/kayla.hall.14
    Just an easier way to stay in contact. We are both excited and cant wait!