Default Couples Negril Deluxe Ocean Rooms

Hi - just wondered a few things about this room category....
    do they all have bathtubs?
    do they have some view of the ocean?
    do you know what buildings they are in and on what floors?

Thanks,

Going Dec. for 13 days and can't wait - did our first Couples last Dec. at Sans Souci - resort was absolutely amazing - however, the weather was horrible - this year it will be nothing but hot hot hot

I am interested to know this, as well, since we booked this room type for our August trip.

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

They all have combination shower/bathtubs.

They all have a view of the ocean, but all are through a garden area. You will definately be able to see the ocean through the trees from the room.

Not sure about building numbers because they have many different room types in some buildings. I'm pretty sure that buildings 7 and 8 are mostly Deluxe Ocean rooms, all 3 floors.

CN is our favorite and CSS is a close second. Don't really care for the other two.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

All the rooms are laid out the same except for the suites. The only difference in the rooms is the location. Yes, an ocean view room will have a view of the ocean. Don't expect a view of the ocean like you find at CSS.

The ocean view rooms are located throughout the property. There really isn't a bad room anywhere.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thanks for the responses! It is still 7 months away, but man am I excited already! Woo Hoo! These trips are such good therapy - just wish we could afford 2/year

Ocean rooms generally have partial/obstructed ocean views. Most rooms in this category are located in Buildings 7 and 8.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Hi Julie, We are booked at Negril Nov 8 - Nove 15 (2012) with the early escape plan. Booked the deluxe ocen as well. Can you ask for rooms that ar closer to the AN beach? It's been 10 years since we've been to Negril, decided to check it out again. Maybe we'll see you there? We met at CTI in 2009 (before you bailed for CSS)

Default Our deluxe ocean view room

Here was our view from the third floor of Bldg 8
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Just back from CN having been there May 3-10. We stayed in 7102 and had both the ocean view and a bathtub. Our friends were in 7103 and they did not have a bathub. Their's was a handicap room, the bathroom had a shower similar to what you find on cruise ships with a fold down seat instead of a bathtub.

However I don't think either of us ever took the time to soak in the bathtub, what with the ocean, pool and hot tubs......

Quote Originally Posted by mrs2cool View Post
    Hi Julie, We are booked at Negril Nov 8 - Nove 15 (2012) with the early escape plan. Booked the deluxe ocen as well. Can you ask for rooms that ar closer to the AN beach? It's been 10 years since we've been to Negril, decided to check it out again. Maybe we'll see you there? We met at CTI in 2009 (before you bailed for CSS)
    Yes! I remember you and yes we did bail.

Deluxe Ocean view rooms are located throughout the property, but bldgs 7-9 are on the side of the resort with the AN beach Just ask for one of those at check-in. We've always been on that side of the resort except for one year when we had a garden view room in Bldg 1. Nothing really is very far away. I'd say that there is more of a walk from some of the rooms at CTI to the AN island than there is at CN to the AN beach, plus you don't have to use a boat!

As of right now, we will not be at Couples this year. Both Scott & I are out of work and majorly money strapped. If we can get some cash flow coming in then we will do our best to get there. Keep your fingers crossed! (prayers accepted too)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Nice pics Janicek. The building in your 1st photo is building 9, which we were in last month, and we had a Deluxe Ocean Room. We had an awesome view of both the beach and the gardens and wedding gazebo. That may have had something to do with being on the 3rd floor (9304). We've been to CSS also and found this to be very much like it...except for the stairs. You'll love the beach, sunsets and weather also!!

Name:  IMG_0706.jpg
Views: 1912
Size:  79.6 KB
    We were also in 9304 March 21-25th, and had a great view.

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

These photos are breathtaking! I cant wait! It truly doesnt look like you could have a bad view there.
    1st time to Jamaica!
    ******CN June 2011*****

Thanks, everyone, for your input!

Those pics are beautiful....come on Dec. 3rd - come quickly

We love the deluxe ocean rooms...it does partial views and it is correct, but it is breathtaking. I love it. I tried to post a pix and wasn't successful, but you will LOVE it.

trhops,

Yes, that's the view I'm talking about. We were there April 23-May 1. Makes me want to go back right now!!

Bart and Bug, it seems like you are always there. I only check in a few times a year and I can always faithfully find some nugget of wisdom for our next trip, which is all the way in Dec. This California can wait to make the flight back home, and man is a long one.
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10