Default Resort Photographer at CSS

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures from the resort photographer at CSS? I'm really confused as to whether I want to use them or an outside photographer and I'm running out of time! Thanks!

We used Diana Campbell at Digital Memories for our CSS wedding. We were very happy with our photos for quality and quantity and the relaxed style of photography . No regrets at all and worth the dreaded vendor fee.

Email me if you'd like at lbrandau@centurytel.net and I'll add you as a facebook friend and you can see some of my pictures taken by Claudia at CSS in October.

I was married in CSS on 30th April and we had the best time ever!! When we picked Jamaica for our wedding, we decided early on that we didn't want to use the resort photographer. After some web searches, we came across Diana Campbell and the guys at Digital Memories and we were really impressed with their work. Diana was really helpful arranging what would happen on the day and managed all our expectations. On the day, Richard was there when we were getting ready and for for 2 hours after the wedding taking pictures. He was fabulous and knew exactly what he was doing and how to get the best shots of us. The turn around for us getting our pictures was fantastic and we had them in time for returning home.

The whole experience was really good and both Diana and Richard were fabulous and professional throughout. The pictures that we have of our wedding are really wonderful and I am having trouble picking my favourite ones. I would thoroughly recommend Diana Campbell to anyone getting married in Jamaica.

Hi! We were married April 15th 2009 (so my husband will never forget our anniversary We didn't have the extra money to spend- Although I thought they did a Great Job!! If you have any ideas on what shots you want, you just have to let them know. Here is the link to my pics and if you have any questions please feel free to ask! Good Luck & I know you will have a wonderful wedding!! -tasha
    Scroll down and there are pics from the wedding & our trip that year.....

http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/tashakay_album/

Wonderful pics and thanks for sharing!! I'm excited!!