Hybrid View

Default What is too extreme!!!!

My husband and I are coming in July and the is our honeymoon from 18 years ago. We never had a honeymoon after we were married. So he wants me in the shortest, sexiest dresses that he can find. I would be wearing these dresses to dinner and evening cocktails at the piano bar and whatever evening event. Is this type of attire okay???

Coming in July, can't wait!!!

I'm pretty sure no one would mind
    Congrats!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

You wear whatever you feel necessary. That said, I don't think at 40 you need to gain approval from anyone except your husband. Go for it!

My wife and I r going July 7th 10 days she like to dress sexy too. The shorter the better.

Tammy, we had the same concern before our first trip, but here is what we discovered: people aren't there to judge anyone, AND, you're so into each other as a couple that you're not worried about what others might think. We have fun picking out dresses that will probably be worn only at Couples! You'll really enjoy your experience there.
    Last edited by CoupleOkies; May 18th, 2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: full comment didn't post, rude

Rick & Susan

Yes, if you are comfortable and he likes how you look, yes. My wife dresses exaclty as you describe and does a hell of a job at it, gets quite a few compliments too, and strangely enough mostly from the women.