Default A/N question at CN

Is the AN beach private, I read something that said the beach was shared. This is our first time coming and we really want to try the AN beach. Also can you go topless at the pools? I mean they are only boobs and if they look great why can't we show them. If a guy has really nice pecs, he gets to show them.

This info is located under The Talk tab under FAQs...
    TOPLESS SUNBATHING
    is allowed in designated beach areas:

* Couples Tower Isle: End of the pier off the main beach.
    * Couples Negril: Main beach.
    * Couples Swept Away: Main beach.
    * Couples Sans Souci: Main beach.

Topless is not allowed at or in any of our swimming pools.

AU NATUREL
    Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci and Couples Negril resorts have waterfront areas designated for 'au naturel' sunbathing.

* Couples Tower Isle's private 'au naturel' island is open for nude sunbathing from 9am to 5pm daily, weather permitting. Transport by small boat to the 'au naturel' island is provided.
    * Couples Sans Souci has a small bay (called Sunset Beach) dedicated to 'au naturel sunbathing.' There is a pool, Jacuzzi, bar and grill. Please note that the Sunset Beach is open to all guests at 5:00pm for viewing the spectacular sunsets.
    * Couples Negril, a small semi-private beach area designated for au naturel sunbathing is located just off the main beach. 'Au naturel' sunbathing is not permitted at Couples Swept Away.

No the beach has a public walkway that can be used by locals and guests from other resorts at the waters edge. It is also backed by Building 9 and possible Building 6. No topless at the pools but you can at the main beach. The most private AN areas are at CSS and CTI.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by almost40 View Post
    Is the AN beach private, I read something that said the beach was shared. This is our first time coming and we really want to try the AN beach. Also can you go topless at the pools? I mean they are only boobs and if they look great why can't we show them. If a guy has really nice pecs, he gets to show them.
    The AN beach is not shared, it is only available to CN guests. Boobs around the pool, not technically permitted, but we have seen some ladies lying out tanning of to the sides at times. Actually I do not understand why the lower pool which is basically separate of the upper pool and has the swim up bar is not European style optional for topless. It is an area of just adults and where most of the adult style partying takes place, and the upper pool is so much larger that topless in the lower pool would be hardly visible to those at the upper pool. I mean if I were a women I would love the option to walk up to the lower pool from the hot beach and take a refreshing dip grab a drink or bottle of water at the bar and head back to the beach, any man can do it. We all are adults, couples and as "almost40" says "they are only boobs" I mean only three feet from the pool is the beach with a shower and I have seen a number of women rinse off in the shower topless.

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    The AN beach is not shared, it is only available to CN guests. Boobs around the pool, not technically permitted, but we have seen some ladies lying out tanning of to the sides at times. Actually I do not understand why the lower pool which is basically separate of the upper pool and has the swim up bar is not European style optional for topless. It is an area of just adults and where most of the adult style partying takes place, and the upper pool is so much larger that topless in the lower pool would be hardly visible to those at the upper pool. I mean if I were a women I would love the option to walk up to the lower pool from the hot beach and take a refreshing dip grab a drink or bottle of water at the bar and head back to the beach, any man can do it. We all are adults, couples and as "almost40" says "they are only boobs" I mean only three feet from the pool is the beach with a shower and I have seen a number of women rinse off in the shower topless.
    What Columbo said!

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by Bilkat View Post
    What Columbo said!

Bilkat
    Hi Bill and Kathy, how are you guys, when are you heading back to CN ?, we are going back August 8th,could not do July as we have plans to vacation a week with my son and daughters families.

Hey Pete & Spike:

We're good. Got a couple kids in college, so $ tighter. Also, found a couple nice AN places here in Cali to scratch that itch. Still no place like Couples. We'll see about a visit this summer. Refi anyone? Hell yeah!

Bilkat

As columbo said, the AN beach is private in that it's only available to guests at Couples. The part of the beach along the water's edge is public so people from neighboring resorts and locals and vendors do walk by. The beach is really deep, so if you sit towards the back no one walking by will be able to make out the finer details of your fine form. If want to share your fineness with those walking by, as some people like to do, then sit closer to the water, the choice is yours. :-) We love the AN beach when we're at CN. It is large and peaceful and the people we meet there are terrific.

Boobs around the pool... being AN'ers I have to agree with your comments about them being "just boobs" and men being able to flaunt theirs whether or not they have nice pecs. Maybe Couples is just keeping some balance for those people who find nudity as defined in North America bothersome (bare female breasts, OH MY!) .

Do try the AN beach, we think you will really enjoy it. At the pool bar there is a little deck that merges onto the beach. You may be able to sit there topless and enjoy a drink without offending the rules. But if you want to cool off in some water, I think it will have to be topless in the ocean or bikini cadin the pool.

When you return be sure to let us know how you loved CN and your adventures in your various levels of being clothed.

ENJOY!!!