Default Couples Sans Souci or Couples Tower Isle

So my FI and I have decided to get married at either Couples Tower Isle or Couples Sans Souci...If you have stayed at, had a wedding, or been to a wedding at either one of these resorts, can you give me feedback on what you liked, didn't like and opinions on either/both!

We've made a pros/cons list, and I've been reading everyone's posts about their weddings but I would love to hear about any experience good or bad!!!

I appreciate it!

We got married at CSS on June 20. It was fantastic! I would recommend it to anyone. I posted a review on the Our Wedding board. We used the resort photographer and if you want to see all the photos, send me your email address.

Best wishes!
    Mia
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.&Mia View Post
    We got married at CSS on June 20. It was fantastic! I would recommend it to anyone. I posted a review on the Our Wedding board. We used the resort photographer and if you want to see all the photos, send me your email address.

Best wishes!
    Mia
    Hey Mia! Congrats on your wedding!! I'm not sure how to send a private message to give you my email address...do you know how?? I would love to hear about CSS...How was the resort photographer? We are planning on using the resort photographer for whichever resort we chose... Thanks for your input!! I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.&Mia View Post

Best wishes!
    Mia
    Hey Mia! Congrats on your wedding!! Please email me at em.murphy83@gmail.com ... I'm not sure how to send private messages or anything like that! LOL... I would love to hear about your wedding and honeymoon at CSS! How was the resort photographer? Did they have the Catamaran Cruise? I know it's not listed on the activities...but was hoping it still might be there! LOL How was the beach? I can't seem to tell how clear the water, or how the beach looks from all of the pictures I find... Thanks so much for your input!!

I was in the same boat between choices. We picked CTI. Counting down the days to our wedding!

It's whatever resort calls to you most. Which one feels most comfortable to you?

Congrats SunshineandFire!!!! I hope you guys have a great time and I can't wait to hear how it went at CTI!! I feel like CSS is calling...but I want to see someone's pictures from CTI before I decide!

When is the big day?