Default Just Married CSS 5/10/2011

Just got back and had the wedding of my dreams!
    Couldn't have asked for more.

We used the resort photographer. Please feel free to look at my album.
    Let me know if anyone has any questions.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9622.662434754
    Attached Images Attached Images  

great pictures thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous! We're getting married at CSS next week and using the resort photographer. Love your pics. Did the photographer suggest your poses or were these something you suggested and he took?

They look great!! Beautiful pictures! Thanks for showing us, I will be getting married in 3 wks at CSS and am using the resort photographer too. Congrats!

Your pictures are beautiful! And I can't wait to see all the other brides at CSS pictures too... 429 days for me
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Thanks! We had Jerome. He was really cool and laid back.
    Just have fun with him and joke around - work that camera and you will find some gems! He took a ton of photos but we had the 24 pict package - it was really hard to just pick 24 because we loved them all.
    He did suggest the poses.

Good luck to all you brides. I want to go back.

Do you know what they do with all the rest of the pictures they take? Do they just destroy them?
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Congratulations! SO glad to have another San Souci Bride in our midsts! So who was your photographer? Would you recommend him/her?

@ Becky - they told me they keep the rest of them - what for I have no idea.
    @ LBMV - we had Jerome and yes I would recommend him. He made the whole thing fun.

Default Found You! :-)

Hi Lori,

I sent you a facebook message with a photo I took of you guys at Sunset Beach and I have more to send you if you want them. All free and all will be suitable for 8x10 printing if you want them.

Agoodsun,
    I never got the picture.
    Would you mind sending me it again or email me @ lovelyloril@gmail.com.

Can't wait to see it.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing, we are getting married there on June 18th!

Thankyou so much for sharing! after seeing your pictures my fiance and i decided to go ahead and go with the resort photographer. Your pictures are beautiful! congrats!

Thanks for sharing! We are considering CSS and would use the resort photographer...glad to hear you had a great experience and your pictures are awesome!!