Default CTI Weather Report

I have been looking at the weather report for next week and it shows cloudy, and 60% showers everyday. Is this typical for this area? I have heard that showers if any will be short and in the afternoons, just was wondering if anyone has ever had it rain an entire trip?

Nope and you will only make yourself crazy watching the weather. The clouds pretty much stay in the mountains with the rain. The rain comes in and leaves quickly. I always chuckle at everyone leaving the beach or pool when it starts to rain (not thunder and lightening, just rain).
    Vicky

Hey lbrogan2 - thanks for starting the thread - I was worried about the same thing!! I checked yesterday and was a little distraught. I can't take anymore rain!! It's been raining constantly in South Western Ontario, where I'm from. However, I've decided to NOT get too worked up about the weather next week at CTI. I won't even mind a little rain - I was just shell shocked to see that the forecast was the same for almost every day! RAIN!!! Either way, it will be a great time - when will you be there? We are staying May 20th - 27th... Rain or shine, Nate & I will be there..... ~

Not sure about CTI, but before I went to CSA two weeks ago I was totally stressing because weather.com had dark clouds with lightning every day of our trip. Let me tell you... of the 11 days we were there we experienced about 5 minutes of rain and a drizzle one afternoon. I think the weather people don't have any good way to show that scattered showers are really "scattered". Don't stress.