My hubby and I will be going to sans souci in June. I am looking for any feedback from others that have been there about the excursions or tours- whats worth it and whats not?
Also wondering about our ONE BEDROOM BEACHFRONT SUITE . Is it nice? Should we try to upgrade? If we get there and dont like it can we change rooms when we get there?
SO SUPER EXCITED!!!!! 32 days to go!
Your room is fine. You will not spend a lot time in it.
What to do?
If this is your first trip to the area then I would do the following:
1) Go to Dunns River falls, it is included. (Bring you own water shoes from home)
2) Do the glass bottom boat ride, it is included.
3) Become a Romance Reward member and go to CTI for a day. Included!
4) Go golfing if you golf. The greens fees are included, but cart,clubs, caddy are not. Bring balls, tees and gloves from home.
5) Shopping trip, you need to do this once, it is an experience, you need to learn to say No thank you and walk on.
6) Try out Sunset Beach during your first day or two to see if you like it. Most that get over the AN thing do and spend most of their at the beach.
Pay type trips, I would not do that, to much included at the resort and things to do at the resort.
If you get to the resort and you do not like the room, they will work with you. I all depends if a room is open or not.
GO and Enjoy - Relax - Just remember, The time clock in Jamaica is slower, but your time is over fast. No reason to rush to things to do every hour. Just relax and enjoy each other with out any outside phones, kids, and the other pains of life.
Do not upgrade. The beachfront suite is centrally located,near the main pool and hot tub, it is near a restaurant, beach party, the extrvaganza. The suite is roomy ! I can,t imagine staying anywhere else.
I highly recommend you leave the resort and see Jamaica one day. We do every trip with our fav tour guide we've used for years and over the years have gone to:
Shaw Park Gardens
Evita's Italian Jamaican Restaurant
Nine Mile (Bob Marley's resting place and childhood home)
Walkerswood Spice Farm
Cranbrook Flower Forest
Calypso River Rafting
several historical museums and always stop at a local grocery store for spices