Default Single Digit Countdown!!!! Headed to CN

The hubby and I will be making our first trip to Jamaica and are headed to CN 5/28-6/4 Everyone has been so kind and helpful I can't thank you all enough! I have taken everyone's advice, am so thankful for the "I wish I would have thought of that" post, and can't wait to meet all the wonderful people of CN.
    So I've decided to bring (based on multiple reviews):
    -Drink Koozies
    -Water shoes
    -Small lotions (for housekeeping)
    -Lots of sunscreen
    -Baby powder for sand
    -Towel clips for chairs (pink flamingos are me)
    -Bug Spray
    -Started taking Vitamin B-1 last week to see if it helps repel sand fleas and mosquitos, will repost
    -Tums, Benadryl and Advil
    -Emergen-C (to take at night after a few too many Bob Marley's so a hangover is avoided)
    -Fabric Softener sheets for drawers
    -Very little clothes, but lots of bathing suits!!
    -AND my new sony cybershot waterproof digital camera (TX-10) not to many reviews on it so I will post.
    -Plus a couple good books, glasses and a huge smile

I decided no against the mosquito net, didn't think I'd use it, and I didn't want to take up luggage space and a couple other things. I will definitely be adding to the post I got so much help from but if there is any last minute advice or tips, anything is greatly appreciate. So far, the only excursions that we are discussing are YS falls and Ricks cafe. We may be trading places to see CSA for the day, thoughts?
    Thank you all again!!!!

Sounds like you're all ready for the trip. Don't use your bug spray during the day (unless you notice you're getting bites), you will probably only need it if you're on the beach in the evening or at night.

You're going to love CN. My one piece of advice is promise yourself to try the AN beach for 60 minutes one morning or afternoon early in your trip. I suspect like most people who try the AN beach, you will be surpirsed how quickly you get comfortable. But do try it. You may never get another opportunity... except on your next visit to Couples.

ENJOY!!!

You guys are going to be a day ahead of us. Can't Wait!! We will be getting married while you are traveling. It's going to be an AWESOME Weekend!! Once there....We will be heading for a drink and sand A.S.A.P.!!

We are arriving the same day, but going to CSA. Maybe we will be on the same bus if we arrive around the same time. We are arriving around 1:30. This is our first time too and am sooooo excited, don't know how I am going to make it through next week. Thanks for the recap on the packing list since I am in the middle of packing. You had a few items I didn't have on my list. A few that you might want to add is 30 spf chap stick and packable rimmed hat for when you do get burned and want to keep your face out of the sun.

We are thinking about doing the zipline at YS Falls since we have $100 tour credit we can use. Don't want to travel too far for other tours like Dunn River Falls. Thought it would take an entire day away from our vacation.

Good luck trying to spend the next week not obsessing about the trip!