Thread: May 17 at css

Default May 17 at css

Hey everybody!
    We're first timers to couples and are really excited to see CSS May17-25. Less than two weeks away! If anyone has helpful hints or pictures of Sana Souci we would love to see them. We have done Sandals before, but couples looks sooooo much better. Can't wait!!!!!!
    mike and lindsay

If you go to trip advisor and look at the reviews many of them post pictures. Youtube has some videos too.

Default Photos for you I hope

Here are a few photos my wife took in May 2010 I hope they come through
    Attached Images Attached Images      

We arrive the 24th... maybe we will run into you! We are first timers too so I will be stalking your thread!
    Lizzie

Mike and Lindsay - Send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you all kinds of pictures and information about Sans Souci. We have been to Sandals - there is no comparison!! You are absolutely going to love CSS!!! We just came back from our third trip to CSS, and would turn right around and go back tomorrow if we could!!!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Default A few more from May 2010

Hope these come through also
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie218 View Post
    We arrive the 24th... maybe we will run into you! We are first timers too so I will be stalking your thread!
    Great! maybe we can have a drink for our last day and your first!

Great Pictures! Thanks everybody!

Our very favorite thing to do at CSS is to take an afternoon and explore the entire grounds. We take a dip in all of the pools, a soak in all of the hot tubs, and a drink from each of the bars. It is a wonderful way to spend some time with your loved one.

One tip: beside the lake is a rack of bikes. Those are available for guests to use. Grab one and take a ride or two around the lake.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Love seeing all the pictures people post. My Fiance and I will be there in 14 days for our honeymoon (May 23-28). This is our first time going to a couples resort and we can't wait!

Hope you have fun! We'll be arriving on the 21st for our first trip to couples. We're getting married on the 24th. So maybe we'll run into you there! Only a few days to go!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tdleitch View Post
    Hope you have fun! We'll be arriving on the 21st for our first trip to couples. We're getting married on the 24th. So maybe we'll run into you there! Only a few days to go!!!!
    We will be there May 21-28 for our first trip also, though I feel like I have been there a million times as we booked more than a year ago and I have been stalking this MB and TA all this time! I hope we see you there and congrats on your coming nuptials