Hybrid View

Default Why Would Anyone Go to the Same Resort Twice?

Because it is really THAT wonderful!

My husband and I just returned from our second stay at CSA. We have NEVER vacationed in the same place twice -- let alone the same resort, but, WOW, it was better than we even remembered.

We first fell in love with CSA last year and when trying to decide on where to go this year, I thought, "Why even bother trying to find a place that we're just going to compare to CSA?" I was a bit nervous about it and wondered it we'd be bored going back to the same place, but it was just the opposite. It was so nice to go to a resort where we already knew our way around, knew the routine, knew what we liked and didn't like, knew what we wanted to try that we didn't last time or what we definitely needed to to again.

It really was like going home and the staff felt like old friends. We also made a point of meeting other couples which we really didn't do last time and it made things even better! I highly recommend it.

The repeaters dinner was really nice and our host, Donna, was so wonderful. We truly felt like part of the family.

I don't need to go into all the details (you might even be able to find my first review from last year if you're interested) because they are exactly the same as everyone else's. If you go there with a great attitude and are looking for a wonderful, relaxing time with fabulous people who always return a smile or a "good morning" and truly strive to may your stay as pleasureable as possible... that's exactly what your going to get.

We're hooked.

Well, Mrs. Sonofthebeach & I will be returning to CSA this Friday for our 18th visit, & it's never gotten old or boring, & yes we have tried other resorts & other countries & have always came back & remained loyal to CSA. Why fix it, if it ain't broke. I hope this answers your question.

Sonofthebeach....your 18th trip? WOW impressive! Have a great trip you and the Mrs and cant wait to hear all about it!!

Yes, CTI five times.
    Irie Mon

Default Trying CSS

We've been to CSA twice and absolutely love it. With our upcoming trip to CSS in Septemer, I'm constantly thinking that I made a mistake. I KNOW that CSA is a foolproof vacation. Will CSS be the same? I reassure myself by reading posts about CSS and how wonderful it is. I should probably be worried that after trying CSS, now I have to choose between two versions of perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by jenpatrick View Post
    We've been to CSA twice and absolutely love it. With our upcoming trip to CSS in Septemer, I'm constantly thinking that I made a mistake. I KNOW that CSA is a foolproof vacation. Will CSS be the same? I reassure myself by reading posts about CSS and how wonderful it is. I should probably be worried that after trying CSS, now I have to choose between two versions of perfection.
    I was considering trying CSS next time... let me know how it compares to your experiences at CSA!

couldnt agree more with sonofthebeach....just got back from our 12trip and they keep getting better cant wait to go back this december!!

We just stayed at CSS and are booked for CSA next April. We loved CSS but wanted to see what it would be like in Negril with a much longer beach to walk and enjoy. IMHO you cannot go wrong with CSS... and if you come back feeling differently please let us know why! :-) We figure after this next visit it will probably come down more to the actual location (Negril vs Ocho Rios) not the resort (we know already it will be an annual trip lol). It took one trip to get hooked on Couples.

I am a tad late getting on this thread but here is my opinion...Peggy and I have been blessed and have traveled to many parts of the world..We are 65 and 63 years old.

We would travel to CTI,CSS and CNN monthly..Each and every month of the year.
    The staff at these three resorts are very sincere in welcoming us back home and it's a feeling we enjoy each and every visit.
    Oh,we can find prettier resorts with equal or better food and maybe a better perk or two but the feeling of returning to our Jamaican families can not be found anywhere else in the world.

So,I have given you our opinion on WHY we keep returningt to CTI,CN and CSS.

Hugs from 10 0 c