Default pictures of hisbiscus cottage

we are looking at staying in the hibiscus cottage and would love to someones pictures of it if possible, also any pictures of the penthouse suites would be nice!!
    thanks,

Name:  Jamaica 073.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  75.0 KBName:  Jamaica 069.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  79.9 KBName:  Jamaica 018.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  55.4 KBName:  Jamaica 065.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  41.6 KBName:  Jamaica 060.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  19.8 KB

We stayed in the Hibiscus Cottage last November and just loved it. Would do so again (if the price is right).

You are at the far east end of the resort, but that did not bother us. We almost found a new path to take every day and only takes about a 5-10 minute walk to get anywhere.

Default Hibiscus Cottage Photos

We had the extreme good fortune of being upgraded to the Hibiscus Cottage in January and it was awesome. Here are some of our pictures:
    Attachment 12722Attachment 12723Attachment 12724Attachment 12725Attachment 12726

If you want more/specific pictures just ask.
    Whatever you pick, you will enjoy.
    iriesue

thanks for the pictures, it looks really nice, we would love to see more!! i understand there is a private sandy layout area below the hotub, would like to see it also!!! what about the outdoor shower, is private or can people see you??

Private sandy area may be a bit of an exageration. There is a semi sandy area (also has grass growing in it) below the hot tub with 2 lounge chairs. There is only enough room for the lounge chairs and the sand is nothing you can sink you toes into. The outdoor shower is relatively private but as I recall there is no hot water so I only ever used it to rinse sand off my feet.

Amy

The outdoor shower is in the little hut in the picture. We didn't use it, it was kinda dirty. Cigarette butts and leaves.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

here is the outdoors shower

Name:  CSSshower.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  61.8 KB
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Goodness, how did you get so lucky to have an upgrade such as that??? WOW!!!

I agree with rsmith, can you let us in on the secret of getting that nice of a upgrade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rsmith2078 View Post
    Goodness, how did you get so lucky to have an upgrade such as that??? WOW!!!
    We were lucky because we booked a penthouse suite and they were overbooked so they picked a repeat guest to be bumped UP.
    That was our lucky day. I can't tell how excited I was when we were told we were in the cottage. It was a dream that I never in a million years would have expected to come true

no doubt the pics are beautiful and I am sure you will never forget the experience

We tried to book the Hibiscus Cottage for our weddingmood but it was already booked.