Default Romance Rewards question

Do you have to book directly through Couples to qualify for the Romance Rewards program? I registered for the program on the Couples web site and just booked a 6-night stay at CN through an online company and want to make sure I will be getting the program benefits.

The Romance Rewards Program is designed to reward returning guests. You do not have to book directly with Couples to qualify for Romance Rewards, but as a first-time guest, the only perk for which you will be eligible is the Trading Places Program, which will allow you to visit and spend the afternoon at CSA.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You can book however you want. We usually book through a TA (except for the upcoming trip) and have no problem. Just check in on line a week or two before you go.
    Linda

You don't receive any benefits apart from Trading Places until your second visit. The night stayed on your first visit make you eligible for the Romance Rewards on return visits.

It doesn't matter how you booked your trip. Before you check-out of the resort give them your RR number and your nights will be added to your account.

Just to make sure you understand, as a first time visitor the only reward you receive is the opportunity to take advantage of the Trading Places program.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Doersn't matter who you book through. Just register for the rewards program and then pre-sign in online with your info and you should be all set

We booked through a TA and apparently I registered our stay with Couples outside of the 3 day window before travel (that Couples asks you to do). A quick email after the trip and the issue was cleared up! :-)