Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I see that most of the opinions on this topic are along the lines of 'Loved it, never looked back, never leaving SSB ever again' so let me give a more nuanced answer to the original question.

We went to CSS last year, and my wife was the more hesitant one with respect to A/N. I had done my research and used the standard persuasion techiques (bribery and rum). We headed over to the secluded end of the beach and before I could get my hat of she is in her birthday suit. I nervously offered to collect drinks but she was off to the bar in an instant. It was magical from then on. We sat naked at the swim-up bar sipping rum drinks gazing out at the Carribean. That's like three things scratched off the bucket list in one go.

Anyway, to cut to the chase; I asked if she would like to go A/N again when we return in December '11. She said yes, but not to the exclusion of everything else CSS has to offer. She wants to go to every pool, every bar, every beach etc. Moderation in all things (except perhaps the Bob Marleys to which the word moderate cannot apply).

Great post and so glad to hear it. My count down is 29 days now, and I am confident that I will be able to do it now. Thanks for all the encouragement and positive posts. 29 days to go!

I completely agree with your wife. We did the AN at CN and will try it at CTI in August. DH and I both agreed that it is NOT the reason we are going on vacation though. There is way to much to experience to limit oneself to the nude beach for more then a few hours at a time.

I saw a post somewhere that said "when our clothes come off, the only thing we have to fall back on is our personality". So True! Also, I feel much more at ease without clothes on than I do having a swimsuit on and being surrounded by others in itsy bitsy bikinis! And as for those concerned that is a 'sexual thing', try going pool/beach side anywhere where there are those itsy bitsy bikinis and NOT sensing sexual electricity..if anything, the AN side is WAY more laid back and relaxed!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    I saw a post somewhere that said "when our clothes come off, the only thing we have to fall back on is our personality". So True! Also, I feel much more at ease without clothes on than I do having a swimsuit on and being surrounded by others in itsy bitsy bikinis! And as for those concerned that is a 'sexual thing', try going pool/beach side anywhere where there are those itsy bitsy bikinis and NOT sensing sexual electricity..if anything, the AN side is WAY more laid back and relaxed!

I have to agree 100%. My husband made the statement after spending an hour on the textile side before leaving on the Glass bottom boat tour that he had more problems "with things popping up" there than on the AN side. We think the mind and imagination has a lot to do with that problem.

I think some people go to the AN beach as a "bucket list" check off. My wife and I were enjoying the end of our week on SSB when a couple came in and took their chairs to the very front of the beach, as close to the river as possible. As they were disrobing the wife said "don't blame me this was your idea". After about 30 minutes they put their clothes back on and left.

No harm on foul--as it has been said on this message board before no one really cares. Getting the-no tan line tan-in the Jamaica sun is great, if your both enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    I have to agree 100%. My husband made the statement after spending an hour on the textile side before leaving on the Glass bottom boat tour that he had more problems "with things popping up" there than on the AN side. We think the mind and imagination has a lot to do with that problem.
    It depends, for some it can be that seeing the girlfriend or wife without clothing can cause all sorts of thoughts, which gets the blood flowing. Personally it has happen to me a few times when looking at my gorgeous wife lying next to me AN, so just think about an old man sitting on the porch for a while and it subsides.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2