Thread: CSA rooms

Hybrid View

Default CSA rooms

trying to book our room for first trip to CSA in september, but i'm having the hardest time deciding between the GHVS and the GVS - can anyone advise? i feel like i'm overthinking this!

TIA!

The big difference is the location. The GHVS are located in the GreatHouse Building on the 2nd and 3rd floors, so all of the rooms open into a hallway. The GVS are located in one of four smaller buildings, and all of them open to the outside. I'd be happy to send you a map if that would help (amy.welch@Hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

that would be great - jld1221@hotmail.com

thanks!!

Greathouse is like staying in a hotel. GVS are more like oh villa's?? Seperate buildings. We really liked out GVS!

We were just there on our honeymoon! July 27th-August 1st. I think if you are looking for a more private feeling out of he two, you should go for the Garden Verandah Suite. But if you want something closer to more people, the pool and restaurants stay in the Great House! We stayed in the GVS and loved it! You had the feeling of being alone, but also just a little walk away from the beach and restaurants!
    Matt and I liked it so much we are planning our second trip to CSA for December of next year, can't wait! Good luck!!

thanks all! i decided to book the GVS - hopefully they'll have a corner one available . so excited!