Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Default OOT BAGS-Question for past brides

    Can anyone tell me if you were able to give your "oot bags" to front desk at check so they could disburse the bags or how did you do it?

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm not going to CN until June, but I asked Debbie this specific question and she said it would be no problem.

  3. #3

    Default

    I am planning on meeting everyone in the bar for a drink shortly after arriving and handing them out then.

  4. #4

    Default

    I was planning on handing them out at dinner that night. I just sent out my invites and everyone who said they are coming aren't. So we may not have guests. But that was the plan

  5. #5

    Default

    @abellholly I am hoping that the resort will put them in their rooms before they get there? Negrilbride.. are all of your guest showing up at the same time? Mine are spread out over the week!

  6. #6

    Default

    All of our guests are arriving at different times, we were hoping we could bring the bags down on their arrival days to be put into their rooms.

  7. #7

    Default

    @sarah

    We are now guestless

    Everyone backed out at the last minute, so I won't need to do OOT bags. I was really excited about doing this project too...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegrilBride27 View Post
    @sarah

    We are now guestless

    Everyone backed out at the last minute, so I won't need to do OOT bags. I was really excited about doing this project too...
    Sorry to here about your guest they have no idea what they are missing... So far I have two couples booked for 2/10/12... What kind of gifts go in the bag???
    Dane

  9. #9

    Default

    I have gifts for our guests. I hope they can place them in the rooms before arrival. I think all our guests- all 6 of them- will be arriving at the resort same day as us, but after us. I got small straw tote bags- $2.50 @ Target right now, flip flops from Old Navy in array of colors- $2.50, funky sunglasses from the Party Store, mint cases- small bride or grom "mint to be", and funky straws for the cocktails... Any other ideas of what people are gifting?

  10. #10

    Default

    For our guests we made OOT bags that have the following...

    Wedding Week Survival Kit (includes band aids, tyenol, advil, immodium, aloe, bug repellant, after bite, shout wipes)
    Altoids
    Starfish bottle opener
    Travel candles in tropical scents with matches
    Door Hangar that says "Do not disturb...Getting ready for the Fisher Wedding" and then on the other side it says "Do not disturb...Partied a little too hard with the newlyweds"
    A Guest Directory of where everyone is staying on the resort
    A Jamaica tourist book about the island
    Welcome letter

  11. #11

    Default

    I had the following OOT bags per couple:

    Brightly colored satchel (everyone used it as a beach tote for the duration of their stay)
    Sunscreen (everyone forgot theirs, except us)
    under water camera
    HUGE multi-colored sunglasses, 2 pair- turned out great in the wedding photos
    bubble sticks, 2 for the wedding
    bright flip flops, 2 pair
    Welcome letter

    I gave mine out at dinner our first night as we didn't all get there at the same time. They are simple, but were well used for our wedding (the main event!) and the whole duration of their stay.... the underwater cameras can get pricey $8-$10 each if you have a really large party. But with so many water sports it was probably the most practical thing we could get them: a way to capture those memories.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegrilBride27 View Post
    @sarah

    We are now guestless

    Everyone backed out at the last minute, so I won't need to do OOT bags. I was really excited about doing this project too...
    Oh man that stinks! Well you know what.. your people backed out.. you will still have your Couples Family to share the event with you .. and you get to share it with all of us.. we are excited for you and I can't wait to hear about it! So I'll be there in spirit cheering you on!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSAbride0516 View Post
    For our guests we made OOT bags that have the following...

    Wedding Week Survival Kit (includes band aids, tyenol, advil, immodium, aloe, bug repellant, after bite, shout wipes)
    Altoids
    Starfish bottle opener
    Travel candles in tropical scents with matches
    Door Hangar that says "Do not disturb...Getting ready for the Fisher Wedding" and then on the other side it says "Do not disturb...Partied a little too hard with the newlyweds"
    A Guest Directory of where everyone is staying on the resort
    A Jamaica tourist book about the island
    Welcome letter
    Where did you get those door hangers?? Did you make them yourself, or did you find a company that make them for you? Please let me know. Thanks!!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashntommy View Post
    Where did you get those door hangers?? Did you make them yourself, or did you find a company that make them for you? Please let me know. Thanks!!
    Ash- you can get it them on 123pprint.com
    http://www.123print.com/Door-Hangers#
    I got some for our OOT Bags.. it's not that expensive and they are great!

  15. #15

    Default

    what a great idea the door hangers! I wish I had thought of that earlier, but my budget wont allow me to buy anything else for the oot bags!

  16. #16

    Default

    You girls have lots of great ideas and thanks for all of them!! I was going to do koozies but might have to throw some door hangers in there too!!

  17. #17

    Default

    Sorry for the late reply. I got mine from vistaprint.ca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •