Default Hilarious video just for couples!

We love Couples Resorts, and are always on the lookout for things that are designed just for couples. Came across an absolutely laugh out loud video all about couples - check it out on youtube and please share any other couples videos you like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XznEs896f7Y

I'm a dink and damn proud if it! Lol
    Erika & Sean

We rather enjoy being dinks! All of our friends with kids are envious when we get to head off to Jamaica every year for a good week of fun in the sun. Fortunately most of their kids only have a few years of college left and then they can join us and realize what they've been missing.

We are single income, three kids. So...I guess a SITK? Doesn't have the same cadence though. We still won't consider missing our yearly trip home to Couples.

Yeah DINKS! We're dinks in our early forties, and yes, it is tough to think of other dinks we know. Most of our friends and co-workers, and all our siblings have kids.... but when their kids get older... it is almost like they are free to be dinks again! ...and come back to Couples Yeah Couples! I love you man

Not a DINK, but the video is truly hilarious! Might have to pass it on!

We're DINKS too! Yahoo! How else can we afford two trips a year (one to CN) and to retire in 2014.

Betty

Quote Originally Posted by BettyinToronto View Post
    We're DINKS too! Yahoo! How else can we afford two trips a year (one to CN) and to retire in 2014.

Betty
    Saa...weet!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We are DINKs for life! Great link!

Quite funny! We are DINKS and always will be! I think people who love children and love to raise children are amazing and their dedication admirable, but children 24/7 just aren't for us.

Default Digks

We are in our mid forties and have grown kids. Similar to DINKS.... but can look forward to grandkids sometime soon!

We pretend to be Dinks when the kids are away...lol
    No need to rush what fait has in store...

We are DIGKS (grown kids)
    Funny video!