Hybrid View

Default Beach Wedding Barefoot or Flip Flops???

Hey everyone! I was just curious what everyone thought about wearing flip flops for the beach ceremony or if most people think it's better to go barefoot? Any past brides care to share their experiences? Thanks so much!

I'm going barefoot. Why not be comfortable. Sand + Sandals= dragging your feet.

I was married on the beach at COR and I had bare feet with my gown.
    Dianavr

Yeah, I think barefoot is going to be the way to go!

I wore barefoot sandals. Got them on e-bay just google it on e-bay! They were so cool. I got tons of complements on them! No worries as the sand is not hot either!

yeah, i've seen them. i think i'll shoot for a look like these
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yup very much like what I wore! It almost looks like I have sandals on in some of the photos!!

Very sexy!

I have the same question. I have some really cute sandals from Kenneth Cole that I'm wearing and so are my bridesmaids but if when we get there we feel walking barefoot is better we'll just save the sandals for the partying afterwards.

Great idea tangles66! I have been searching for something nice to wear on my beach wedding and these look perfect.

Also try etsy.com for barefoot sandals. I ordered a custom-made pair, for out wedding Aug. 25th, from the seller MysticalLovely74. Quick turnaround and great cust. service!

beachchic thanks for recommending mysticallovely74. i ordered my barefoot sandals from her and i love them... she was awesome to work with and very well priced!!!

Wow! Those are so cute! Are they pretty afforadable? I'm definately going to check those out!

We are having our 10 year renewal on October 2nd and have specifically stated the dresscode to be BAREFOOT! No shoes allowed!

I am however, bringing a pair of white sandals to wear in the garden and for dinner afterward but will leave them off to the side.
    The ants in the grass seem to just love me and if I'm barefoot they will eat me up!

Quote Originally Posted by richard & brenda View Post
    We are having our 10 year renewal on October 2nd and have specifically stated the dresscode to be BAREFOOT! No shoes allowed!

I am however, bringing a pair of white sandals to wear in the garden and for dinner afterward but will leave them off to the side.
    The ants in the grass seem to just love me and if I'm barefoot they will eat me up!
    how cute!!! congrats

dani2142 - you're welcome! Her work and personality is so great I had to share. We leave in two days!! Can't believe it's finally soooooo close!!
    Congrats to everyone and best wishes for a beautiful wedding and life!!

I wore weddges.....they were cute, and easy to walk in the sand with.