Thread: Room Upgrade

Default Room Upgrade

Can anyone comment on what you need to do to see if you can upgrade your room? Do you just ask at the front desk upon arrival if it's possible?

Not a big deal breaker if we can't because it will be a trip of a lifetime regardless!

If you want to upgrade you can request it upon check-in.

Just ask at the front desk when you check in.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Just ask upon arrival. Since occupancy is often pretty high, it's not something that will likely happen, but it's not impossible and there is no harm in asking.

maybe this is a dumb question, cuz I have always stuck with the garden.....if you request an upgrade, do you have to pay more, or do they just give it to you if available, because it is open anyway??

Quote Originally Posted by tumh20 View Post
    maybe this is a dumb question, cuz I have always stuck with the garden.....if you request an upgrade, do you have to pay more, or do they just give it to you if available, because it is open anyway??
    You have to pay the difference.

you do have to pay the difference but well with it, IMHO. We did that at CN and eneded up with a beachfront suite. WELL WORTH the money.

so if you have the resort credit and would like to apply it to a room up-grade do you email couples before you go to let them know your preference, or do you take the gamble and ask for the upgrade upon check in and if they don't have an upgrade room then you spend your credit on take home booze and jerk sauce? It's a win-win either way, but I wanted to know before I booked. Before the program was upgraded it was a request the upgrade at time of check in, type of situation.
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10