Default You can call me Nana

Rylie Alexandra Brindle was born August 1st at 7:00 pm after 3 loooooonnnngggggggg days of induced labor. Mom was originally due August 17th. I was blessed enough to be present for the delivery holding mommy's hand and seeing the prescious miracle take place........

Baby Rylie weighed in at 6 pounds 4 ounces and was 19" tall! She had a rough time getting the whole breathing thing down but finally got the hang of it. All are well and baby Rylie is already growing and gaining weight.

You can go to my profile to see a few more pics.

Name:  Mommy's little girl.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  32.1 KB
    Name:  Prescious moments.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  26.6 KB
    Name:  pretty in polka dots.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  36.5 KB
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey
    Couples Certified and Preferred agency!
    Life's to short to spend it on the couch, find a beach and watch the sunset.

Congrats, she is beautiful!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Welcome to the "Grandmother Club"!! It is so great. We welcomed our Granddaughter Kaycie in March 2008 and are anxiously awaiting grandchild #2 in about five weeks. I just love being a "Memere". Your new little angel is absolutely beautiful. It seems like yesterday that Kaycie was that little and now she is running around getting into everything. I just can't get enough of her. Unfortunately they live quite far from us so I don't get to see her as often as I would like. Can't wait to retire--I will be able to spend more time at Couples and more time with our grandchildren. Enjoy!!

Congratulations. Hold on to every precious moment because they do fly by so fast.

congrats!!!!!
    -Otter,

Congratulations!!! Plus she was born on a wonderful day.....that is the day I was born on!!!! Happy belated birthday to me and Rylie
    Kristen

How delightfully precious

I too had 3 days of induced labor and have often said my son would still be in there had they not done the c-section---that was 18 years ago----lol

Tropicfreak, Awww, Rylie's a beautiful little angel. You and all the other grandparents on this board are soooo fortunate to have grandchildren. (sigh - my 3 stepsons are still all unmarried w/no children on the horizon...) Enjoy your bundle(s) of joy! You're all truly blessed. Razzl

Glenna...What a beautiful and precious baby.
    I know you and Jerry are very proud.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.

I will also be a Nana in January, can't believe I'm old enough but can't wait!

Thank you everyone! I'm just bursting with pride! I get my daily updates now that I'm back in Okiehoma. She doing great at at the ripe old age of 2 weeks (as of last monday) she had gained 1 pd and 1 oz! She is growing rapidly! By the time I see her in December, she'll be grown and going off to college!

Tommy! Long time no see (hear) How are you and Peggy! I know what you mean about the no grandchildren! This daughter is our #2 out of 5 grown kids and this is the first grandchild. I thought it would never happen!!!!!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey
    Couples Certified and Preferred agency!
    Life's to short to spend it on the couch, find a beach and watch the sunset.

Hi Oklahoma Girl Friend.
    Keep Peggy and I updated with pictures of beautiful Rylie.
    I bet you and Jerry are very proud.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.