Default CN...Dont Leave Home Without???

Hi all,

My fiance and I have booked a trip to CN for our Honeymoon at the end of June. Neither of us has ever been to Jamaica, so we are hoping to get some suggestions for must-have items to take with us. We already have straws, tervis tumblers, bug spray, and of course, sunscreen. What other items do you all suggest we pack? Have you ever wished you had something while you were there? Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,
    Katie

You definitely need to check out this thread: http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...at-quot-thread

It's every possible thing you could ever think of to bring with you and some wonderful advice also!
    Danielle & Mike
    ----> Honeymooned at CSA June '11!
    --------> Really can't wait to be "home" again!

And the tervis tumblers are great! I've got the "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere" and my fiance got the White Sox one...I wanted to get the Bride and Groom ones but then he reminded me that we won't be the bride and groom forever and will want different ones after the honeymoon...and they aren't cheap!
    Danielle & Mike
    ----> Honeymooned at CSA June '11!
    --------> Really can't wait to be "home" again!

vacation%20pack%20list(1).xls
    This is the one I use. I have 2, tho find this one the most thorough/helpful.
    I have to give Pamela credit!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

There is a great thread out there "I wish I would have thought of that". It has everything you could possibly think of. Have a wonderful Honeymoon. You will LOVE Couples

My husband and I just got back from CN on May 8th. We were 1st timers also for 7 nights. I looked at all the messages on what to bring and I think I pretty much brought everything. My husband even packed white Christmas lights, but no plug outside and we didn't want to run the air and crack the slidder so we never used them.

Here is a list of what we used that we brought.
    Soap, shampoo and conditioner ( I like my brand but they had it in the shower)

Sunscreen ( we used 2 bottle of Hawaiian Tropic 50 SPF (came home with 2 full bottles of others and no sunburn)

Skin so soft for bugs (used 2 nights-no bug bites and we always get them. The other nights we ran out to catch the sunset so fast and forget to use but had no problems)

Beach bag (it made it easy to carry towels, sunscreen, books etc)

I had 5 bathing suits and 2 coverups and husband had 3 bathing suits and t-shirts. I would have liked 1 more cover up for me

1 day husband had a headache so he took Tylenol.

a few ziplock bags. (I put all brochures, receipts, nightly sayings etc in 1, in another I had lip balm, lighter, cigatettes, a little bit of money for the beach in case we saw a vendor and wanted to get something, and I tossed any liguids or gels in some for the trip home)

We brought candles and never used them, we used the no bug candle in the room at night when we sat on the porch and the room had a tea candle in a wall sconse.

I had the straws-never used them, had the cozzies-never used them, had all the OTC drugs-never used them

I packed way too much clothes. We got up put on our bathing suits and coverups and never changed until dinner time except 1 day. We got an hour massage in the treehouse (do it--it was so nice and the hubby's 1st. He said next time 1 1/2 hrs.), we wore shorts and tops, then changed into bathing suits.
    I packed 7 days worth of shorts and tops, 2 capri outfits and 2 dresses. Never wore the capries (it is hot and humid at night), 2 dresses for Odehiete, and nice shorts and tops the rest of the nights. Most women wore sundresses and a few with capries, the rest had nice shorts at night.

But the best thing to pack is a good attitude, a good time and the best for last.........the love of your life.

It was a great time and 7 nights seemed too short, it went by so fast. Have fun and enjoy your time together, it goes by so fast. Say hi to Omar at the pool bar from us.