Default Reinventing The All Inclusive article.

Anyone read this article that primarily featured Couples Tower Isle with a short history of the resort?

I'm sure most everyone here knows which magazine I'm referring to as it seems you all vote in their reader's poll every year.

I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread about this yet. Anyone else subscribe or read this mag?

Nobody? No one here reads this magazine?

Sorry. Nope.

Surely there are some that can appreciate the irony in this.

I subscribe. I read the article. I was a bit perplexed as it mentioned going somewhere with her sister, as it welcomes all "couples"? Did you wonder about that part of the article? It really did promote CTI, deservedly so! I went on their website to make a comment on the article, but I could not navigate to the article to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    I subscribe. I read the article. I was a bit perplexed as it mentioned going somewhere with her sister, as it welcomes all "couples"? Did you wonder about that part of the article? It really did promote CTI, deservedly so! I went on their website to make a comment on the article, but I could not navigate to the article to do so.
    I did wonder about her going with her sister, I figured it either an accommodation for a journalist or they were attending a wedding. Glad to see that someone actually saw this article that posts here

Yes, I always look forward to reading about the Caribbean, and most times they have something about Jamaica. When we visited Tower Isle in May 2010, I knew I was in for a treat. Just superb!