Hybrid View

Default Birthday Party at CTI - Looking for ideas

We will be celebrating my husbands 40th birthday at CTI this summer... and we have another 10+ couples coming with us to celebrate. Not that this is not going to be fun enough, but I am looking for ideas for something special we can plan as the actual birthday celebration.

We are already planning the catamaran trip for the group and the Dunns River Falls trip for everyone... I just mean a party night for the group. Like maybe reserving the piano bar for a few hours to have cake and celebrate. Does anyone know if they do anything like that?

Thanks!

Contact guest services at CTI directly for help in planning.

http://couples.com/contact/index.php

Default When will you be there?

I just hope it's not when i will be there. I always thought Couples was for people reconnecting or getting married. and wasn't there post a little while ago about roudy behaviour at CTI and the management trying to promote a classier atmosphere. I just hope that the 10 couples respect the other couples at the resort and behave apropriatly .
    I may be pre-judgeing but with 10 couples partying they are not going to sit around playing 'tiddlywinks'!!

Like i said i just hope they are not there when i will be and the management monitor behaviour.

Sounds like fun! I hope you can make this work! I was determined to turn 40 in Jamaica, but it didn't work out. I am happy to say that I will be turning 41 at CTI this summer and can hardly wait.

Default Don't worry

We aren't a rowdy bunch, just a bunch of friends, all couples, coming together in Jamaica to celebrate. We chose Couples because we know it is a relaxed atmosphere but there is plenty of activities to enjoy. We have been there numerous times and we are nice people... I swear!