Default Getting antsy!!!

Hey everybody! I've been frequenting these message boards ever since I booked CSA for our honeymoon August 29-Sept 5! I'm not supposed to tell my finacee where we're going until we get there! So you can imagine how hard it is for me to keep it bottled up inside. Keep in mind that this will be my 1st time out of the USA so I'm technically a virgin! But my finacee has been to alot of places but I don't believe she has been to Jamaica. All she wanted on the list was a beach, a place where drinks are plenty, and a hell of a great time! So I want to hear from the greatest vacationers on this board, did I make the correct choice in picking CSA for the honeymoon?

I booked our wedding at CSA for next year so I'm going to say you made the best choice ever and your bride is going to be soooo happy! congratulations to you both!!

Yes! Congrats

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the trip, is it August 29th yet?!

Almost dcmatthys.....almost! LOL

OMG YES!!! There wouldn't be so many loyal returning guests if Swept Away didn't ROCK. We were married there in 04 and just returned from trip #4. You made a great choice.

Just got back from our honeymoon at CSA, it was awesome. Food was great, it was romantic, beach was great, you're gonna hit a home run! Make sure you do the Cat cruise!

Sweet!!! We'll have to check out the Cat cruise! Is there anything that you guys and girls would recommend? I've seen the activities page but wanted to see what you all have done and would it be worth it? Also what would you recommend for us to check out the 1st day we arrive to CSA? We arrive to Montego Bay close to 2 p.m. Then I'm guessing we'll be at CSA a little after 4, does that sound about right? Rainy days and Mondays bring me down but the only Monday that won't bring me down is the DAY we arrive in CSA!! Hey Father Time could you move the clock a little bit faster pretty please?!