Default Now i've gone and done it!!!!!!

You know (and you all do) I usually book my next Couples trip within 7-10 days of returning from Couples while still in "vacation mode".

Today I told my TA to "BOOK IT!" and have plans for CN 1/29/-2/8/12.

Here's the problem....we haven't even started to pack for our CN visit next month 6/29-7/10/11.

I don't even want to think of what I might do when we return home in July....mmmmm there are 6 months between July and January...................

But 1st things 1st.......tell the wife....................

We go every December. Last year (2010) I booked my 2011 trip in July when they had the $500 resort credit, we still had 5 months be for our 2010 trip. This year was even further out since I wanted to get the $300 credit, so I booked our 2012 trip in March. Now, I am waiting for two trips to paradise, and we are just getting started with our warm weather here in Wisconsin. So, you only have 6 months between trips, but I have 12. But, at least I have something to think back on and to look forward too during our long Wisconsin Winters.
    Linda

OMG how cool is that!!! WOW I think the wife will be quite excited when she learns the news!! Hoping one of these years that we can go 2 times in 1 year......guess I better start saving!!

Hi Capt.

You are late.
    I don't think Cheryl Ann will have a problem with you booking. Brenda booked ours and then told me.
    She booked 3 months ago for CSS but we don' go till April of next year( 04/13-04/21/2012).
    The worst part is running two count downs at the same time.

We should be at CN by 11:15-11:30 on 07/01 this year and can't wait to meet you and Cheryl Ann.
    We haven't started packing yet, soon but we have started making piles to take!

By the way, we were at JC Penny's this weekend and they had some Red/White and Blue T shirts with 2011 on them that would be nice for the 4th. picture. The good news is they were only $5.00 on sale.

See you in 40 days!

Hello Bruce and Brenda--

You're right; Cheryl Ann had no prob whatsoever. She never does! Ha Ha!

There is no "worst part" to a countdown. Having NO countdown would be the worst part!!!

We'll be looking for you on the 1st. If all goes well we'll be there 6/29.

Great news on the red-white -blue for the pool picture on the 4th.

See you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    OMG how cool is that!!! WOW I think the wife will be quite excited when she learns the news!! Hoping one of these years that we can go 2 times in 1 year......guess I better start saving!!
    Why wait?? Book early--take advantage of the SUPER Deals that couples offers. You only have your trip insurance to lose if you change your mind (you won't). Once you book it--saving for it becomes easy!
    Remember--tomorrow is promised to no one; go for it!!!

PS--they wouldn't have invented Master Card; Visa; Am Ex or Discover Cards if they wanted us to wait!