Default CSA 1 - 8 May 2011 Best Holiday Ever

It is hard to describe what made Swept Away the perfect holiday for us.
    Could it be the picture perfect surroundings which are carefully tendered each day by staff like Oshaine or the personalised greetings from the check-in staff who had all the romace rewards package ready for us to Remington who took our bags to our room and made us feel special or our first encounter with other guests who had just arrived a few hours earlier who were over the moon with what they had seen so far.
    But wait there is much more to consider, our Ocean View room was great just as seen in the pictures, we were on the ground floor and had a lovely view of the gardens and sea. Not only does the room have a fan and air conditioning the balcony also has fan which was fantastic to sit out at night and enjoy the evening with a lovely breeze to keep you cool and enjoy a cold drink from the mini bar.

On our first night we had arrived around 6pm so not wanting to waste our first sunset we just left our bags and went for a walk on the beachfront paths to see as much as we could before it got dark. It is so beautiful the palm trees, beach and perfect sea. We sat at the Bamboo bar and watched the sun go down, what a setting and a start to a holiday we will never forget.
    All the staff were friendly and always had a smile for you which made you feel at home, nothing was to much trouble.
    Our first night we didn't feel like sitting down to dinner so I asked one of the Patois Patio staff if they could make us 2 pizza's to take to our room, no problem it came covered in film with knifes and forks to take away, that was the first of many nice things the staff would do for you.

Every morning we would sit and enjoy Blue Mountain coffee watching the sun rise then either eat breakfast in our balcony, have banana stuffed french toast in the Patois Patio or go to the Palms for the buffet breakfast it was hard to decide where to eat as it was all good.

Then we had to decide where to sunbath on the perfect beach or around one of the 3 pools which all had jacuzzis, such a hard choice so we opted for the beach. The sand was pristine no wonder since it is raked everyday to clear vegetation and also it looks good. When they had Weddings on the beach the wedding gazebo and surrounding sand was watered and raked to perfection so the bride and groom could walk down the perfect sand creating their own footprints. I have never seen such attention to detail.
    After sunbathing for a while it was time to try the sea it is quite shallow for most of it and the sea was so clear that you could see everything, there was hardly any seaweed it was crystal blue and the floaties were great to lie on and watch the world go by.
    Back sun bathing staff were bringing round cold towels to cool yourself down then at other times fruit kebabs or snow cones never mind the green flag drink service you did not need to move.

For lunch there was so much choice every day we tried something different, the Cabana grill for jerk chicken, Seagrapes for a fish taco or a buffet feast at the Palms.

Our favourite bar was the Bamboo bar as it was closest to our room, the staff were fantastic Kevern never seen us without a drink and knew what we wanted and taught us to play checkers (Jamaican rules) what a blast. Here we met so many nice people from all over the globe it was interesting to hear all their stories.

We booked the Feathers and Lemongrass, both were good in different ways I think our favourite was the Feathers with the beef tenderloin it just melted in your mouth. We ate mainly at the Palms as this was where the entertainment was at night and we could sit after dinner and enjoy the steel band to the reggae night.
    They have a beach bonfire with music and drinks it was very relaxing.

The staff do a great job in all areas, the pools, jacuzzis and surrounding areas are thoroughly cleaned daily, house keeping did such a good job and the nightly turndown service, even if we were in the room and did not require it they would ask to replace beach towels or did we need anything such a nice person.

So all of this and more made our holiday with Couples Swept Away the best ever. We have been to Couples Tower Island twice but Swept Away has got us hooked.

SO glad that you had fun Willow - CSA is our favorite place to reconnect and be pampered! Your review made me feel like I was back on the beach!

Oh man I have never been to CSA and not going until 12/09/12 but loved picturing everything in my mind that you just talked about!! I have been on many vacations (thankfully) but I can honestly tell you that I have NEVER been so excited about going somewhere in my entire life!! could be that I'm going to marry my best friend at CSA and also could be that I read this message board daily which just keeps me pumped and ready to leave now!! I wish that we could go sometime this next winter just to see all the wonderful things that are discussed on this website before we go but then that would probably take away from it being so special for our wedding and honeymoon so I guess I'll just continue to save our money for our special trip in Dec. of 2012!!!

Thanks for the review guys, sounds great!

Happy you enjoyed Willow. Isn't Kevern just a sweetheart? Love him. Love CSA. And... we can't wait for June 4th to roll around!!! CSA here we come again! Razzl

we just got back on friday and experienced the same things. Words cant come close to describing the experience, I have pictures to prove I was not dreaming the trip. Pure heaven. Got married on the beach on May 17th, couldn't have been more perfect. We also had the beachfront veranda, 3rd floor though. We are going back next year, this time for 10 days. Not even bothering with other resorts, this place is AMAZING! thanks for sharing!! I will post pics soon.

Default Willow (and Trancediva88)

You described CSA perfectly! We returned from our stay on March 6th and are dreaming of the next trip (hopefully sooner rather than later). THANK YOU for taking me BACK to CSA once again.

Once you go, you know..............is the only way to truly understand. Thanks!!!

CN - 2010
    CSA - 2011

Your review has made my home sickness even worse. 15 days 13 hours

Thanks for such a great review!!! My husband and I have not been to Couples or Jamamica! We are going in April 2012 and after reading your review, we are even more excited...so wish it was April!!