Default Showing our Love of Couples Resorts

Couples Resorts Photos - a non-official Couples Resorts photo sharing group

For those that may be unaware of this photo collection, I wanted to share this site. Hopefully it will help ease our withdrawals of not being at Couples and provide first timers with a good look at the resorts before they go.

I created this group to show the world our love of the Couples Resorts and to allow others to explore the unique beauty of the different properties. Currently it is has 117 members sharing over 2,100 photos. You can simply browse through all these photos or search for a specific topic.

There are photos from all of four of the resorts taken from the prospective of the guests (us) and not professionally staged photos. This is not to say that some of the photos you guys have added aren't of professional quality. This is a just a non-official photo group showcasing some very wonderful photos taken while on trips to the four Couples Resorts. I wanted to share this Flickr group with all the couples here, a lot of you may already be aware of this.

If you would like to add your photos to the group Flickr has free accounts that will allow you to upload your photos and add them to this group. Also, I am in no way trying to solicit any photos from you guys. I just wanted to share this ever growing popular collection of photos. We know we love the Couples Resorts and all they do for us. We just wanted to give back in some way and show the rest of the world how wonderful Couples truly is.

This photo group is in no way sponsored or run by Couples Resorts or any of their employees. It was started and is maintained by a longtime Couples guest and lifetime fan of the resorts, ME.

Note:
    Please only Couples Resorts related photos. Photos showing some of the sites and excursions you may have visited while on your Couples trip will be allowed, such as photos of Dunn's River, Rick's Cafe, the shopping trips, etc. As I moderate this group, no photos spamming or taken at other resorts will be allowed.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/couplesresortsphotos/
    Last edited by Jeffmon; May 22nd, 2011 at 12:02 PM.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

This thread should be pinned to the top, IMO. Excellent promo for all things Couples, even if that's not the intent.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Thank you! I love this! I'm always looking for pictures to get me through my days at work We don't return until October, and it's been 5 years, so this will help me get my Couples fix in until I can take my own

I think this idea is great. There is no shortage of pictures.
    How do you feel about written random thoughts of Couples. I'm sure that you have seen my pieces on the MB. May I also post here?

Just a thought.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    I think this idea is great. There is no shortage of pictures.
    How do you feel about written random thoughts of Couples. I'm sure that you have seen my pieces on the MB. May I also post here?

Just a thought.

Richie
    There is a discussion area there too. This would be a great place to post your random thoughts.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Are these separated by resort?

YAH!!!! I ant wait to get on there and join, and I will add some of our pictures! Thanks Jeffmon!

This is a group pool of photos added by users. There is no real way of separating them by resort other than using the search feature.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Jeffmon...You are the man! Nice site...Wonderful pics...Luv it! Thanks

We posted our pics there last year. Great place to keep refreshed in between visits to our "home".
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Thank you so very much for have the picture on line ,We are going to CN on JUly 29,2011,and hope that we made the right place to go for anniversary, So thank you Ernestine & John

Thank you for doing this group! We will be sure to add our photos when we return in August!

10 days and a wake up until we return home to CSS!!! I will be adding many more photos from our trip this year. If anyone has any specific things that they would like to see I will be sure to get some good photos for you, just let me know. Soon come!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Have fun! Oct soon come for us.

Default Awesome!

Great idea! We are making our second trip on July 14th to CSS, last trip was in Dec 2010, so when we get back I will post both pictures. I cannot wait until we get back and I am counting the days now. 13 days! 13 days! Woohoo!

Just added some CTI and trading places to CSS photos from this week! Had a great week!