Default Randy...regarding prices

The thread you posted, does it only apply to 2011? Does it affect 2012? Can couples get the rates grids posted again? We like to go in april after the rates drop and I have no idea what those dates are...thanks.

Erika
    Erika & Sean

Hi Erika,

The May 26 deadline is for 2011 only. 2012 rates may increase - and the $300 resort credit will go away - on July 1. So, for 2011, book by May 26. For 2012, book by June 30.

Couples Resorts

Randymon: What about the old rate grids? Are you going to post them again?
    They are very helpful when you are picking dates to book

We're working on the design to reintroduce the rate grids.

Couples Resorts

Can you give us an e.t.a. for the grid please ?

Thanks, that is what I really wanted so I could see when next april to book. I miss the grids they weet very helpful.
    Erika & Sean

Hate to hear that the prices at CSA are going up again ..... Happened last year because of it being so popular, and now again because it's cheaper than the "S"..... CSA has been our resort of choice since we started going to Couples five years ago and we love it so much that we haven't ventured out to any of the other three. Looks like that may have to change next year ....

Couples is like a drug dealer in a way ..... just one try and we were hooked !! We will still continue to return every year if at all possible, but we may have to make changes... Either fewer days (hopefully not) or going to one of the other three properties to save some cash. Instead of the really good drug (CSA), we may have to settle for some Hillbilly Heroin .... LOL
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Thanks for all your hard work, Randy!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by markandjannett View Post
    Hate to hear that the prices at CSA are going up again ..... Happened last year because of it being so popular, and now again because it's cheaper than the "S"..... CSA has been our resort of choice since we started going to Couples five years ago and we love it so much that we haven't ventured out to any of the other three. Looks like that may have to change next year ....

Couples is like a drug dealer in a way ..... just one try and we were hooked !! We will still continue to return every year if at all possible, but we may have to make changes... Either fewer days (hopefully not) or going to one of the other three properties to save some cash. Instead of the really good drug (CSA), we may have to settle for some Hillbilly Heroin .... LOL
    Make sure you vote in the next T & L poll.

Randymon is there anyway you can tell us how much the prices for CSA will go up? We were going to book CSA within the next few weeks. If the prices are going to go up significantly I need to know so I can rearrange some cash to book it buy the 27th Please let me know. We will be booking for August 2011.

Redblueku - 5-7% depending on the room category.

Couples Resorts