Default Message to Tommywommy!

Hello Tommy!
    Although I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, I must say that seeing posts from you on the MB really make my day! I hope that some day my husband and I are fortunate enough to be at CSS the same time as you and your lovely wife!

All the best from Orlando!
    suzyQ

I too look forward to reading Tommy's posts. I had hoped that one day I would be priveleged enough to meet the legend. My husband and I met Tommy and Sylvia at CTI a few years ago and I have to say that it was like meeting a true celebrity! I was shaking when I introduced myself. He even asked for a hug! I was so thrilled! Thanks Tommy for making a difference to those of us who diligently read everything you write!

suzyQ...Thank you

I really do enjoy meeting strangers,becoming friends and swapping hugs.
    It would be a pleasure meeting you and yours one day so let's stay on this message board and stay in touch.

CSS May 7-14
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Tommy!!!
    Thank you for the Hug!!! What a wonderful way to start my weekend! Unfortunately my hubby and I will miss you at CSS this summer--we will be there in July and then again in December but I have high hope of getting a hug in person some day soon!

All the best to you and your family!
    suzyQ (Suzzette)

Suzzette..Peggy and I will be thinking of you and yours in May..I will always carry a hug for you with me...Be sure to hug Pierre,Dr Love,Martin,Fluffy,Shelly Ann,Kerry Ann,Minimi,Eston,Noxroy and Orlando for me..Oh,and hug Phiilip and Cohen in watersports for me also.
    Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tommy gotta agree. Even know we met just the day before you left CTI 2 years ago you and Peggy were everything we thought. Two wonderful and amazing people and true Couples fans. Soon we will meet again Dave and Linda

Dave..I wish could have spent more time with you and Libda..I guess we will just have to make some future plans...I am STILL wearing my witches shirt you two brought me..Thanks

Hugs

Default Hi TW

Guess where we are going next year????? For our 9th anniversary to stand on the sacred place where we wed! Hi from Anita- miss seeing your posts

Irie at CN.

It's always a real pleasure to meet the guests of the Couples Resorts.

Let's hope we meet up and swap hugs again one day.

Hugs

That would be great! Any chance you and Peggy will be heading to CN for Christmas this year? It's loads of fun and we'd love to see you.