Hello Everyone!!!!!

I'm back from a wonderful time at CSA and MARRIED!!!!!!! All of the future CSA Brides have sooooo many great things to look forward to. Our wedding day was a dream come true. Below is a full wedding review and a link to some of my favorite photos:

We arrived on Wednesday evening. We were greeted with cold towels and champagne. Nice touch. Check in was smooth and our room was upgraded to the Great House Jacuzzi Suite!!!!! They gave us our informational packet with our appt time with the wedding coordinator for the next day, Shareika(sp). S/N- Make all of your reservations for everything upon arrival. You will be tired and ready to get to your room, but trust me, if you wait, all the things you will want to do will be booked up, including the restaurants. You are able to make reservations for groups.

We met with the wedding coordinator the next day. The appt. was about an hour long. We went through photos and such, I explained everything I wanted and she wrote it all down and gave us a copy after I reviewed everything. We left our wedding music at home by accident and Shareika was able to download all the songs we wanted to have played. We had dinner reservations for Feather's later on that night.

I didn't purchase any extra services, except an upgraded bouquet- $40.00. I steamed my own dress and my husband's outfit myself. Idid my own hair and make up. My make up consisted of Clinique mascara and eye shadow, MAC lipstick and gloss. Nothing else. Our two friends who came with us took our photos. The resort photographer took some also and I feel like all of our emotions and special moments were captured perfectly.

The morning of the wedding the weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky!!! We were to be married at 10 AM. Shareika called the room to see if we were ready to go. She came and got him first. She came back for me after I got my dress on. She snapped a couple of photos for me and I was on my way. The song I was to walk down the aisle to was a surprise from my husband- Peter Gabriel, "Book of Love". I was holding back tears as I walked to him. The ceremony was about 15-18 minutes. The officiant had some very wonderful words and passages he spoke to us. As soon as he pronounced us husband and wife, we kissed and our music played. Since our wedding was at 10 AM, there weren't many people standing around watching. The ones that were there did give us a grand cheer and clapped. We definitely felt like the center of attention!! It was wonderful. We stood at the alter for a few pics, then off to sign the marriage certificate. I am sooooo glad that we chose the 10 AM time slot. It was soooo hot then, but we had a breeze to cool us down. Any later and I think I would have melted.

We went to the garden for photos, cake, and champagne. As we passed everyone, they congratulated us, we felt so special!!!! It was decorated nicely and we sat and chatted for a moment. We cut the cake and drank cahmpagne. Shareika bought us out cold towels and at this point, we just enjoyed the moment and each other. Shareika played some jamaican love songs in the background. It was great! The left over cake got wrapped up for dessert at Feathers. And just like that, it was over.... We went to the beach for some photos and then to our room to get changed. I took a few pics around the resort, but by then I was soooooooo hot, I just wanted out of that dang dress!!!! We went to Rick's Cafe (MUST DO) to celebrate before dinner at Feathers. Everyone there clapped, cheered, and congratulated us. It was awesome!!!!!! Dinner at Feathers was very, very good. They decorated the table nicely and I carried my bouquet with me. Everyone congratulated us and it felt like a big reception cause everyone was giving us soo much attention. Some people even tapped their glasses to get us to kiss :-) It was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

Overall, everything was wonderful. I feel like if I had my wedding at home, it wouldn't have been as perfect a day.

Below is a link to my photos... Enjoy!

https://picasaweb.google.com/keturah...WeddingPhotos#

With Love,

MRS. BROWN