Oh my gosh, I'm so very excited. I can't make a long story short, so I'll just have to tell the entire story for my fellow Couples lovers.

I just had a baby last August. DH and I planned a big trip for our anniversary this year and booked it back when the baby was about 3 months old. It's going to be amazing-- a villa in Cabo, part of the time on our own and part of the time with our closest friends. Even though I really wanted to go back to Jamaica and Couples where we honeymooned, I decided to stay closer to home. We are going for 5 nights in August.

Even though I have this wonderful trip to Cabo planned, I can't stop thinking about Jamaica and how much I want to go back to Couples before we have another baby. DH wants to start trying again for baby number 2 in November (uggh!!), so I asked if we could do a week long trip to Jamaica at the end of October/beginng of November. To my surprise, he said yes!! His only request was that we split time between CSA and a cliffs hotel so that he could experience that since he's always wanted to. My lovely sister has agreed to watch my son him for the week in exchange for a vacation in Vegas (where we live). With her watching him I am easy to get rid of some of that mommy guilt and enjoy myself!

SOOOO....I just booked my trip and couldn't be happier! CSA, here we come! It's a short trip (3 nights), but it will be perfect!

We've only been to CN twice and had a day at CSA through the rewards program. So here are my CSA questions.:

1. What the difference between a Beachfront Suite and a Veranda? I booked the Suit because it looks like the room DH wants, but I want to be sure I'm not missing something. I like the big patios on the Suites.

2. Is the repeater's dinner still Monday? We definitely want to be there for that since we missed it last time.

3. We only have 3 nights for dinner, one of which is the repeater's dinner. Which two restaurants do you recommend at CSA since we only have 2 nights?

4. Since we are there for such a short time, I'd love to hear your "can't miss" CSA suggestions!

Yay! So excited!