Default Jonathan & Danielle CSA 04/26/11

We got our video and pictures done with Stacey Clarke! Loved her!!! We were on a budget too and I have to say that she was worth it! The resort was AMAZING and everyone is so friendly and helpful. My flowers for the wedding were more then what I imagined and I only had to upgrade them for 40.00! I wish I could have taken them home. I am so glad that we went with CSA for our special day, I seriously wouldn't have changed one thing .... well maybe next time I go there I will try to not be pregnant I can't wait to go there again for future anniversary's.

http://www.scphotographyslideshows.c...than_Danielle/

Beautiful thanks for sharing

Danielle, you looked stunning!! These are amazing pictures. Stacey does such a great job. I hope you enjoyed your special day (even though you couldn't have a drink). You should post some pics of your beautiful baby when he/she arrives
    Best of luck to you two and congrats!!

Danielle, you looked stunning!! These are amazing pictures. Stacey does such a great job. I hope you enjoyed your special day (even though you couldn't have a drink). You should post some pics of your beautiful baby when he/she arrives
    Best of luck to you two and congrats!!

Beautiful photos!! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on the wedding and new baby!!!!!

Amazing! Everything was beautiful!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

That was so sweet...God Bless you and your new marriage and baby (tears)
    No need to rush what fait has in store...

That was so sweet! Good luck to you and the Mr. and the new baby (tear)
    No need to rush what fait has in store...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! My baby boy is due beginning of August. I'll post some pictures of the baby who joined the wedding after he is born lol