Hybrid View

Default Booking flight after room reservation made?

I know this has been talked about on here in the past, but I can't find the threads.

We booked our room reservation a few months ago during the "fall in love" promotion period. We didn't book the flight with the room at that time because we wern't 100% sure we were going to be able to go, but we wanted to lock in the rate, and then we would just get our deposit refunded if we had to cancel with the appropriate amount of notice. We now are sure that we can go (yay!), so I want to book our flights. I'd like to do it thru Couples and get the travel insurance so that in the slim chance something does happen we are covered by the insurance for trip and flights. Is it possible to add the flights onto our reservation now after the fact? I think I saw people on here say they've done this before, but I can't find mention of it now. Randymon- should I be able to do this?

Thanks.

stookis,

give us a call at 1-800-COUPLES. We'll add the flight to you reservation.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    stookis,

give us a call at 1-800-COUPLES. We'll add the flight to you reservation.
    Randymon. If u add the flight later do u get the package discount as well?

OMG! that is so awesome to know! the hubby and I are planning on going to CSS may 2012 and it is too far out to book flights so this is fab to know.

If you cannot, you can also get trip insurance separate, just try to buy the insurance as soon as possible. I did a general search on Google and bought insurance separate about 5 days after I booked a combo trip (air and hotel) through another website online.

It's best to shop for your own flight. The are so many good deals out there. I purchased my insurance separate also. I got great coverage for only $98 for both of us for the week.

Ms hoo, did it cover flight as well as hotel?

We just booked our flight at through American Air for Decembers 2012 trip and bought their trip insurance for $45 for the 2 of us during booking

I booked my flight separate because when I was booking our room through Couples, I was told travel insurance only covered the room, not the flight. Therefore I booked my flight separate and got travel insurance when I booked my flight. That way I have all my bases covered should something delay/prevent our travels.