Hybrid View

Default Favourite Drinks CSA

Heading to CSA for our first trip June 30th. In reading posts someone mentioned "snake eye" drink as a favorite. Wondered if anyone else has any favorites they order? Would love to start a list. Thanx

The Hummingbird is delish as is the Cosmo at the Martini Bar!!
    Back to Couples April 2012

Oooh I would love to know this too! Someone once mentioned something with "monkey" in the name, and some rum cream!
    Danielle & Mike
    ----> Honeymooned at CSA June '11!
    --------> Really can't wait to be "home" again!

I love the Peaches N Cream, Dirty Bananna and the Miami Vice. Oh and if you run into Derman at the Martini bar have him make you a red derman special they are awesome and Oh my god you are going to love it

I LOVE the fresh watermelon martinis at the Martini Bar.

My favorites are snake eyes, peach cobbler, and amazing grace! I have only found these at CSA, and not at the other Couples resorts. They are great!

You have to try a Red Derman at the martini bar!! I usually had five a night. Yummy! And a Jamaican Browning from any bar at the resort.

Hmm, I would have to say I would LOVE to have my hands on a Dirty Banana sitting on the beach right now.

What's in a hummingbird? I love the name.

I just drink pineapple juice and rum. My wife likes the miami vice. (Go Mavs)
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

I love trying all the drinks at the beach bars, trouble is they are so strong I can never remember which ones I liked best. The good thing about that is you need to do it all over again to see if you remember lol. However, I would say everyone needs to sample a Bob Marley just to say you have had one. I do tend to like the Pina Colada but ask for it with a VX float. Also try the Blue Mountain Bobsleigh. At night I am a Jack Daniels man, maybe thats why the Martini Barmen call me Mr Jack every evening lol.

Humminbirds, wow. They remind me of drinking a banana split.....its made with coffee liquor, banana and strawberry flavors, rum (naturally)...........and I believe theres milk in it. It's one of the richer, creamy drinks. I cant drink too many of them-I get so bloated! lolol But they are tasty.....I loved everything I drank there EXCEPT for the Purple Rains...to me, they tasted like Dimetap..but that's only my opinion.
    Back to Couples April 2012

I also second the Derman special at the Martini bar, he also makes a mean key lime martini. I enjoyed the Hummingbird, Cool Breeze, Peach Cobbler, Snake Eyes, and Pina Colada with no syrup.

My tip on drinks at CSA is simple ...ask the bar tender for their specialality...they all have them.

Thanx to everyone who answered with their favorite CSA drink. Ive compiled the list below, cant wait to order each and every one - June 30th - July 7th.

DRINKS:
    Jamaican Browning
    Amazing Grace
    Peach Cobbler
    Dirty Banana
    Peaches N Cream
    Miami Vice
    Humbingrid
    Cool Breeze
    Bob Marley
    Pina Colada no syrup or ask for a vx float
    Blue Mountain Bobsleigh

Martini Bar
    Cosmo
    ask Derman the bartender to make you a Red Derman
    Fresh Watermelon
    Key Lime

Our 4th trip coming up the end of july. Karens favorite is a dirty banana, honorable mention to the chocolate martini. Mine: absolute & Ting. Also find Delroy for a frozen margarita best on the resort.