Default CSS Price vs Everything other location

So pricing out all 4 resorts, I'm able to get 6 nights in a beachfront suite at CSS for between $600-$900 less then the other 3 resorts any particular reason its so much cheaper?

How did you figure that? Just curious.
    We found them all to be quite comparable. :dunno:

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

All four resorts are priced differently. I don't know the reasoning behind. My guess is costs of running the facility, staff, food, electric, water, etc... perhaps it differs at each location. I know CSS has the fewest number of rooms.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I don't have a clue CSS is our favorite out of all four resorts and has the nicest rooms and grounds without a doubt. Only thing I can guess is that it's an older property?
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Just went to a few different travel websites and priced them out. Seems when I added the beachfront suite most of the prices jumped by $100's but at CSS it jumped like $100 total.

We first tried CSA a few times before deciding to try CSS. Part of the reason we wanted to try CSS was because the room prices were across the board less expensive than CSA (to the extent that, for a similar room category, we saved about $1,000 staying at CSS vs. CSA for a 10 night stay). I would think part of the disparity in price simply revolves around facility size and the number of restaurants and bars. CSS has 3 restaurants vs. 6 at CSA (although CSS has that wonderful all day room service). Seven Mile beach is also a huge draw, and CSA probably charges accordingly (location, location, location).

I never felt like we got "less" of a vacation at CSS than we did at CSA. We both loved CSS. We have since returned to CSA twice, but not because of anything lacking at CSS. For us it came down to having a room (beachfront verandah suite at CSA) right on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

Ok, maybe it's b/c we're not getting a suite! lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I think it also has to do with the variety and number of room categories. CSS has something around 8 or nine categories and the one bedroom beachfront is actually one of the lowest, if not the lowest category.

I like both CSA and CSS. I jacuzzi suite at CSA is at least 1k more that 1bedroom beachfront suite, which has jacuzzi at CSS.
    We visited both last winter and have booked again for this coming Jan and Feb.

I believe it is simple as the law of supply and demand. Not only is CSS less then the Negril resorts so is CTI
    The two Negril hotels are in more demand then the Ocho Rios resorts

We love them all the same and you will not go wrong with staying and any of them

Last year CSA prices were raised because it was the most popular of the four. Recently Randy said the prices would rise again because they were still cheaper than the "S" in Negril. We may be looking at one of the others for future trips if this continues ......
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

seven mile beach...one of the best
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)